Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2002 1:42:33 PM EDT
[url]http://www.mycfnow.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-123173520020212-130228.html[/url]

And he's listed.

Pesch, Richard
[i][PERSONAL INFO REMOVED]
[=D] -- GB[/i]
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#1]
If it was my dog?
I'd do something real bad to him.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
first remember there are two sides to every storey. You cant take sides without all the info. And second, You are an asshole. Why would you post someones personal info on the internet?
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, but IF the guy actually poisoned the dogs, there is no other side to the story.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Flybait in a pan works just as well and it easier to claim you put it out for a valid reason other than killing rat terriers.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, but IF the guy actually poisoned the dogs, there is no other side to the story.
View Quote

How do you know that?
Are you saying that there is no reason to ever kill a dog?
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
If you think that there would ever be a good reason to poison, WITH ANTIFREEZE, your neighbors' [b]"6-month-old male beagle and a 10-year-old female red Siberian husky"[/b].....
...you are a worthless sack of shit.

Sure, there are self defense reasons to kill a dog.

Could you explain to me the threat that the fenced in "6-month-old male beagle", posed to Mr. Pesch?
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#9]
If its true I hope they nail that bastard to the F*ckING wall.

In my opinion
people who commit deliberate acts of animal cruelty like that deserve to be shot.

Outside of administering some vigilante justice on him, I think some nasty vandalism of his property would be in order.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you think that there would ever be a good reason to poison, WITH ANTIFREEZE, your neighbors' [b]"6-month-old male beagle and a 10-year-old female red Siberian husky"[/b].....
...you are a worthless sack of shit.

Sure, there are self defense reasons to kill a dog.

Could you explain to me the threat that the fenced in "6-month-old male beagle", posed to Mr. Pesch?
View Quote

I dont know. But then again neither do you. All we now is that they were fenced when they were poisoned. Do you think a 57 year old man would just poison dogs for the hell of it? and whats the difference if he did kill it with antifreeze as opposed to something else? I am not trying to take either side. I am just observing that the article did not provide enough information to make a decisions. Personally I would not do anything like that, I would just call animal control.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Drinking antifreeze would result in a horrible, agonizing death.  There are reasons to kill a dog, but not by antifreeze.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I would have that SOB ass. Hell I almost came to blows over someone else's dog but he was treated much worse.

My dad and I went to Rockport,TX when my mother and her friends (with my fiance) took a trip to Las Vegas.

We brought the bay boat but the first night there we grab a 6 pack of shiner bock and walked out to the end of the dock just to shoot the shit and get our lines wet.  About 30 minutes later we saw a Nice black lab run out on another dock. No big deal...right.  Then I saw to Vietnamese (found this out afterward) walking to the dog. No big deal...right.  Then they looked like they were stalking it.  By then I thought WTF and started walking over there...To F**king late.  They had a pole with a rope on the end, around the dogs neck, then drowned it.  I was yelling the whole way down our dock.  

By the time I hit the shore the dog was dead.  I went to my room to get my cell phone (didn't have it...didn't want to get any calls) to call the LE's.  They got there about 5-10min later the Benji-Eaters moved down about 300 yard in between two boat storage areas and were skinning the damn thing.  LE's came took them, cuffed them, and put them in the car.  I got the officers number  just in case I saw the owner.

I did about an hour later it was a whole family looking for the dog.  I took the father aside and told him the story.  First it looked like I hit him with a baseball bat then you could tell he was pissed.  He gave his wife the short story then asked if I could drive him back to his car, but I took him to the station.  They still were not should how much they could get the guys for.  I gave them my story, but it was mine I would most likely be in prison now
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top