Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 11:45:22 AM EDT
I ordered a Sure Fire Forend from them about 2 weeks ago and nothing. I tried calling them a few times today but all i get is an answering machine. They havent charged my CC and i just sent them an email. Has anyone here done buisness with them recently?
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Glo1,

I have done business with Donnie of Sableco and he really is a stand-up guy. This delay maybe due to some circumstances beyond his control.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#2]
several months ago i dealt with him and every aspect of the transaction was overwhelmingly positive. i'd be very surprised if anything untoward is happening in your case.

Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I inquired whether something was in stock recently and a couple of days later was wondering why I had not gotten a reply to my e-mail.  The next day the gear showed up in my PO Box.  I've never had anybody ship before even requesting payment before!

Donnie works a 2+ jobs I think, so sometimes it takes a little while for him to reply to inquiries.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:30:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't be too worried. I've gotten a ton of gear during the last couple months and everything has been handled perfectly. He generally responds to email within 48 hours, so you may want to try that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Donnie is a stand up guy.  He is hard to contact sometimes... as he has other fulltime jobs.  His great prices make up for that.

Email him... easier to catch.  He will take care of you.

Sableco
[email protected]
(309)496-3030
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Donny will look after you ..not to worry...I had to get out of a scope deal a few weeks back and had ordered some 26mm rings from Donny..Donny got the rings and after I told him my circumstances sent them back and got me a pair of 30mm asked me today if I still needed them..and didnt charge me for my mistake..not a nickel..
I sent an email to him on your behalf just in case he didnt get yours...
best regards
[email][email protected][/email] [blue]Email[/blue]
[url]www.sableco.net[/url] [blue]WebSite[/blue]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Donnie is a good guy and he runs a good business. I am sure he will take good care of you.

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#9]
GLO1

I think I may have already emailed you today, but just in case can you email me direct so that I know who you are, and can check your order?  I apologize for the delay.  There has been a Surefire price increase, and I'm waiting for my new price guide to arrive, hopefully tomorrow.  Also, I am a full time Deputy Sheriff on 3rd shift, and the phone is usually answered by Krystal while I get a few hours sleep.  Unfortunately, she has the flu with a 103 degree fever, and isn't able to take calls today.  If this is about a 618 forend, I should have these in the next day or two.  Thanks everyone!

Donnie Pridemore
[url]www.sableco.net[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top