Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2002 8:39:12 AM EDT
[url]http://www.thejournalnews.com/newsroom/020902/09cottage.html[/url]

I sure as hell believe these kids should get thrown away!  With the actions taken I feel that these kids need to pay for what they have done.  Just a viscious attack!!!

I hope they get "the full extent of the law."

"These are kids who have tragic backgrounds, kids who have been abused and whose families have struggled themselves," he said.

Well too friggen bad!  My family struggled, I never pulled this crap.  I am getting tired of how kids act!  These days when a kid acts violently or savagely they bring up their tough upbringing.  I say let em have it.  Boo friggen hoo.  

How does this article make you feel?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I hope they get "the full extent of the law."
View Quote

That's funny!!  Sorry to tell you but rarely does any criminal get "the full extent of the law" in America today!  That's part of the problem...understanding the criminal instead of holding them responsible

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Sgtar15,

I agree with you.  It is very sad.  But as we all know, it is never the criminals fault.  It is their upbringing, their parents fault, the guns fault, the bar owners fault, the sun was in their eyes, they didn't have a puppy when they were little, ect, ect, ect.

I put that in quotes, because "the full extent of the law" sometimes seems only to apply when noone is looking, or, at least that is how I feel.

I understand your sorrow, and don't worry, I agree with you.  

State courts sentenced 32% of convicted felons to straight probation with no jail or prison time to serve.   --Bureau of Justice Statistics

That was a 1998 report.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#3]
criminals are little lost sheep who need to be hugged extra hard
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:33:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Avtomat
need to be hugged extra hard.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:17:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I say let em out. Eventually people like that will run into people like me and that will be that.

Are you afraid of what they might do if they run into you? Buy and carry a gun. Can't carry where you live? Then move and let the antis in your state be terrorized. Eventually people will see the light that criminal need to be in jail, not cuddled, and that the populace needs to be armed to be secure in their person.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:39:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
criminals are little lost sheep who need to be hugged extra hard
View Quote

Exactly.  Hugged extra hard by a hemp rope placed around their necks.

I'd say give 'em each 5 years in a maximum security prison with a 350lb prejudiced cell mate of an opposing race.  Don't let the the 350 pounder bath but maybe twice a year......

Happy munching you little bitches!! [puke]
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 4:20:13 AM EDT
[#7]
throw aways for sure

unsalvagable pieces of excrement.......
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 4:34:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Perhaps we should bring back the lost art of "breaking on the wheel."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top