Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 5:04:26 PM EDT
...that you could draw?  Seeing stuff like the work of David Andro, I can't help but think how cool it would be to do things like that.  My damn brother got all the artistic talent in the family.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.

I can barely draw a stick figure, and seeing people effortlessly paint, draw, etc, is frustrating to me.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't draw artistically worth a shit.  I'm a drafter by trade though...sorta doesn't make sense.  Having tried it and utterly failed (same with making music), I have a much better appreciation of the good stuff now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yep.

I can barely draw a stick figure, and seeing people effortlessly paint, draw, etc, is frustrating to me.

Yep, my brother just doodles up the coolest things in 10 minutes, pisses me off.  I'm totally jealous of him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]

This guy does these huge drawings with blue BIC pens. They are usually 10 feet square. I believe his name is Juan Casco.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top