Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 4:42:31 PM EDT
I know I shouldn't cross post, but the Rocky Mt HTF is slow:

So I'm taking October off, loading the truck camper, horse trailer, my favorite horse, me and hitting the road. I need to escape for a while.

I'm looking for things to do, places I need to see and ride, people to meet. I'm hitting Utah first and I'm not sure if I'm going to CO or WY next. I'd appreciate any suggestions, invites to ride, or whatever. For the record, I am a 50yo guy taking some selfish time.

So, throw out some places I need to ride. Oh yeah, and some places I just have to have a beer in.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
With the cost of fuel these days, you should just forget the truck and ride the horse.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, I only plan on 150-200 miles a day when I drive.  Well within budget.

The plan is to stop by 2:00pm, ride the horse, have dinner and chill for bed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top