Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 3:56:42 PM EDT
http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=HKMP5&Category_Code=PK+PARTSKITS

would the original hk mp5 parts above fit a GSG-5 reciever if you took the gsg apart down to just the stripped reciever?

hope asking doesn't break any rules of the forum. if so, my apolgies
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I would NOT order anything from that company.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#2]
To what end?  Are you going to fire a .22 (through the GSG receiver) down a 9mm barrel?  You also need a press and some knowledge to put a mp5 together.  It isnt like building a M4.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would NOT order anything from that company.
I don't know if it will fit, but I second the above sentiment.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#4]
from what i understand a gsg5 is not a clone of an ak94 or mp5 receiver.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Do not order anything from Florida Gun Works. They are terrible. You will more than likely get trash after a looooong wait.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do not order anything from Florida Gun Works. They are terrible. You will more than likely get trash after a looooong wait.

This
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I think you can buy an hk94 clone for less than that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Do *NOT* order from them. As countless others have said, they're a no-go to order from.

There are several companies out there with a *LOT* better reputations, and you'll spend
several hundred less in the process.

And having assisted in working on something along this line, you've got to know what
you're doing, or you'll just end up very pissed off with a pile of expensive scrap metal.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#9]
GSG-5 is an airsoft toy that was re-engineered into a .22lr, it has nothing in connection with any HK product.

Some HK parts can be modified to fit
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks all for the advice. i'm putting the wallet away until further research
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top