Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 8:24:35 AM EDT
At first I was a spelling nazi, then I LOL'd...

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/19/duffus-charged-driving-naked-i-95/news-breaking/
Duffus charged with driving naked on I-95

Authorities say a Georgia man was driving naked on the highway in Flagler County, where he repeatedly flashed a woman and her 11-year-old son.

A woman driving a tractor-trailer on Interstate 95 with her son in the cab Thursday reported that a naked man in a sport utility vehicle had been keeping pace with her and performing lewd acts. She told authorities that the man followed her for about 8 miles, but she was eventually able to get away by pulling into a weigh station.

The woman reported the man and vehicle to the Florida Highway Patrol, and troopers say the caught up with 45-year-old Mark Duffus about 20 miles to the north on the highway.

Duffus was charged with lewd and lascivious exhibition and indecent exposure. He was released Friday on $2,000 bail

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't see RangerMonroe on last night.......hhhmmm.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Good headline.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I didn't see RangerMonroe on last night.......hhhmmm.

He was driving the truck naked...lol....on I16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top