Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/20/2009 6:50:31 AM EDT
and no transformation yet. Werecat has not taken hold it would seem. What are the signs man!?
ETA: I would be the lamest villain ever
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:52:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I got bit on the knee 15 or so years ago.... I'm still waiting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Dibs on guns, ammo, magazines, optics, bank accounts and electronics!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:59:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Wash it good.  Get antibiotics.  If you go to the doctor, expect to get hasseled by the Man.  If you can't prove the cat has had a rabies shot, then you should expect one of those.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What did you use as an excuse for your scar?  I need something good, besides "Yea, I got bit by a cat."
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wash it good. Get antibiotics. If you go to the doctor, expect to get hasseled by the Man. If you can't prove the cat has had a rabies shot, then you should expect one of those.

Werecat does not fear infection.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Cat bites can be very dangerous.  In '98 I got my finger bitten to the bone.  I had to spend 48 hours in the hospital on IV antibiotics and then 10 more days carrying around an infusion pump.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Keep a mirror handy, watch for signs, eat a gun.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What did you use as an excuse for your scar?  I need something good, besides "Yea, I got bit by a cat."

mountain lion/tiger=cat. Use that and it's more impressive and only a lie in the sense of type of cat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#9]
In before TED NUGENT
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#10]
You sure it wasn't one of these?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

mountain lion/tiger=cat. Use that and it's more impressive and only a lie in the sense of type of cat.

Bad run in with pussy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#12]
The fucker was marking its prey. Take its head before him and his pack come back for you. It's the only way. Dibs on your gear. - too late.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:28:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Keep a mirror handy, watch for signs, eat a gun.

http://www.xenophilia.com/news/catman.gif

Oh HEEEELLLLL no!  I would eat a silver bullet, with some tuna.
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did you use as an excuse for your scar? I need something good, besides "Yea, I got bit by a cat."

Highly illogical, but worth a shot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#14]

I kind of want to put my penis in that.  Does that make me a bad person?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes, very much so.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not at all. Any time I see sharp teeth and a chance of rabies I immediately think of ways to Houdini my wang into said playground.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:41:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Then I don't want to be right.
Quoted:

Quoted:
I kind of want to put my penis in that. Does that make me a bad person?

Not at all. Any time I see sharp teeth and a chance of rabies I immediately think of ways to Houdini my wang into said playground.

Ahhhh, come on man, it looks like a vagina.  Get rid of the teeth and it's go time!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:44:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The worst.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#19]
So whose cat was it? Yours? Neighbors? Feral?

We need answers dammit!  

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Let me show you something that you may or may not be ready to come to terms with.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#21]
if you bled go straight to the doctor and get antibiotics. Cat bites are nasty, I got one and my hand swelled up like a grapefruit, had to be cut open and debraided (I guess that is what they call cleaning it out) and I drained a nasty pussy fluid for 10 days.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So whose cat was it? Yours? Neighbors? Feral?

We need answers dammit!

Went over buddies house who got the UFC fight.  Made fun of him for having a cat, then was lured into petting the cat by cat's black magic powers.  Out of nowhere, the fucker jumps up, claws at and bites me.  Crazy fucking cat.  He does it all the time apparently though.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:56:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I've been bitten by my cats LOTS of times.  I'm still waiting as well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me show you something that you may or may not be ready to come to terms with.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3275/opossum50391.jpg

I see a vagina.  You see, and draw, a cock and balls.  Nuff said maestro.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see a vagina.  You see, and draw, a cock and balls.  Nuff said maestro.

Wow, cock and balls huh?  All I did is highlight the part that looks like a little battle axe.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Cat bites hurt like a MoFo , worse then dog bites in my experience .

I made the mistake of trying to pick up my cat when it was in a face off with a dog .

As soon as I touched its back , it turned around at warp speed and clamped onto

my hand . Right in the web between the thumb and forefinger .

Once it realized it was me it let go , but the damage was done . I washed it out

well and it never got infected , but my hand and arm were quite sore and tender

for a good week .

I know it was my fault for messing with a freaked out cat , but damn I wanted snap

it's neck
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wow, cock and balls huh?  All I did is highlight the part that looks like a little battle axe.

Let that be a warning to you if Harv ever invites you over for some melee weapon "training".
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#28]
DOES YOU LOOKS LIEK CHEEZBURGER?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
and no transformation yet. Werecat has not taken hold it would seem. What are the signs man!?

What were you doing to the cat?

Cats just don't attack mindlessly like PBs

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see a vagina. You see, and draw, a cock and balls. Nuff said maestro.

Wow, cock and balls huh? All I did is highlight the part that looks like a little battle axe.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting. Unfortunately, this little furry pile of shit didn't get the memo on that. I was petting it because it wouldn't leave me alone. Damndest thing ever when it snapped and bit me. I think I was scratching behind its ears when it did and seemed to be enjoying it right up until. BTW - It was hardly an attack, but an animal is an animal. Good lesson I suppose.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Rabies can make animals irrationally aggressive.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Rabies can make animals irrationally aggressive.

I must have been born with Rabies
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

[Jeff Foxworthy]

Well, if you get the sudden urge to be scratched under your chin and behind your ears.....you might be a werecat.
If you have more fun with the box than with the ammo inside...you might be a werecat.
If you wake yourself up purring instead of snoring....you might be a werecat.

[/ Jeff Foxworthy]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Interesting. Unfortunately, this little furry pile of shit didn't get the memo on that. I was petting it because it wouldn't leave me alone. Damndest thing ever when it snapped and bit me. I think I was scratching behind its ears when it did and seemed to be enjoying it right up until. BTW - It was hardly an attack, but an animal is an animal. Good lesson I suppose.

Actually, some cats do attack mindlessly.

I had a cat that I named Psycho, because he was. He'd want to be petted, would purr, arch his back while you petted him, the whole nine yards....then he'd turn around and latch on with all his teeth and claws. Ask Troubleshooter about that.  You always had to be careful when you pet him, and be ready to pull your hand away quick. I learned to read cat body language well. In over a year, he only got me once.
Of course, Psycho and I came to an agreement, and he ended up deciding he was my guard cat, I was his personal human, and followed me around everywhere––down to placing himself between me and TS when on the porch....only cat I ever saw that didn't take to TS (of course, TS wanting to have him killed and tested for rabies may have had something to do with that. However, I'd had a dog that had gone rabid once, so I knew the signs).

Anyway, I think he'd been abused as a kitten or something. He wasn't mean, not really...he WANTED to be loved, and he was affectionate and loyal as a dog....I honestly think he had one vicious case of PTSD.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's a guy IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:22:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Cat bites can be very dangerous.  In '98 I got my finger bitten to the bone.  I had to spend 48 hours in the hospital on IV antibiotics and then 10 more days carrying around an infusion pump.

+1

Deep cat bites have an 80% infection rate according to UpToDate.com.  Part of the reason is because of the very long incisors which will deposit bacteria very deep in the wound.

I'm not saying to run out to the ER right now but I will not be surprised at all if you get an infection.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It makes you a Furry.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
if you bled go straight to the doctor and get antibiotics. Cat bites are nasty, I got one and my hand swelled up like a grapefruit, had to be cut open and debraided (I guess that is what they call cleaning it out) and I drained a nasty pussy fluid for 10 days.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Everybody should remember, cats are predators.  They are killers.
They're not psycho; they're just vicious little killers.  And when they
get excited, or annoyed, sometimes they bite.  If they aren't grabbing
hold and trying to turn your arm into a bloody canoe while chewing your
hand off, they're not really trying to hurt you.  Even then, sometimes I think they just act like the predatory killers they are.  They play/fight/interact with each other that way, too you know.
If you're going to have cats, accept it.  It's part of what makes them cats.

And I'll say this... I've been scratched and bitten MANY, MANY times, and have yet to get any sort of infection from it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Have you found and disposed of the car yet?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not mindless.  Said cat was in full control of mind when it committed said heinous act.  I think the word you might be looking for was "pointless" as in lacking just cause or provocation.  To which I reply, "It's a cat."  
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Cats make great fox bait.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#43]
My LPO in the shop had his hand bitten by a cat with clawmidia(hehe) and his hand was infected. His hand now is stuck with lack of nerves and stays in the form of a crab claw, kind of like he is always holding a pen. I fuckin hated that dude!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#44]
My LPO in the shop had his hand bitten by a cat with clawmidia(hehe) and his hand was infected. His hand now is stuck with lack of nerves and stays in the form of a crab claw, kind of like he is always holding a pen. I fuckin hated that dude!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Yo Rincon 11, I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna let you finish, but Steve Irwin had one of the best animal attacks of all time.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Where did the cat bite you?

(not where as in geography where, but where as in biology class where )
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Yo Rincon 11, I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna let you finish, but Steve Irwin had one of the best animal attacks of all time.

Shut your gay fish mouth, gay fish.
Quoted:

Where did the cat bite you?

(not where as in geography where, but where as in biology class where
)

Forearm, just above the wrist. Little fucking, ass bastard.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why yes, yes it does!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

DOES YOU LOOKS LIEK CHEEZBURGER?

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top