Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 5:39:47 AM EDT
I've been shopping for a new gas grill since middle of the Summer, I decided to wait until Fall when grills go on close-out. I did my research online and it looks like the Weber EP-310/320 was the most repected for the money.
I went to the big box stores and they had the cheaper E-310 (with the non-stainless grill grate and flavorizing bars) for $700 and the saleman said that they never go on sale...ever. Weber price fixes the their product.
Decided to go to a Ma and Pop store I and learned that their model EP-310 has stainless grate and flavoring bar for $50 more @ $750 which is a better deal but still too expensive. I didnt want to settle on a cheap grill so I needed to wait and save.
By some odd reason I went to the Ma & Pop hardware store to 20 miles away from where I live and guess what..... They have all gas grills on sale!!! I score a Weber Special Edition Grey Genesis EP-310 (still in the box) for $150 off.  I paid $640 OTD  assembled and delivered to my house.

Time to start grilling everthing that I can.....

Thanks
 Bri
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]
You did well.. That is the grill that I have kept my eyes on as well..

Brian
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#2]
excellent choice
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I got my Traeger last week, grilled steaks on Thursday and smoked a turkey yesterday.

I *highly* recommend looking into a pellet grill. That said, congrats on your new grill.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
i just got done using my Genesis. MMMMMMMM. Steak.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top