Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
What is with Mississippi people and not using eye contact?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
We thought it was a rooster, but one of our customers confirmed it was a hen. HE comes every so ofter, sometimes HE...........

Works at a KFC, but doesn't know the difference between a rooster and a hen? Or that a hen is female?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if it likes fried chicken....

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
"i seen what you did to my Freenz"
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What is with Mississippi people and not using eye contact?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#6]
He's just plotting an attack. Observing patterns,behavior and reactions of people. One day when the time is right he will shit on every  damn car
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We thought it was a rooster, but one of our customers confirmed it was a hen. HE comes every so ofter, sometimes HE...........

Works at a KFC, but doesn't know the difference between a rooster and a hen? Or that a hen is female?

Dude its KFC, no one who works there has even touched anything that even resembles an actual chicken in years.  They just get sent frozen pieces of fat with the occasional bone still attached.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#8]
he needs a sign that says eet moor kow.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I love the way them folks from Mississippi talk
.   "Sometimes we give him a biskit or sum corn. You know jus tryin to keep him alive".           If she's been there since Katrina she's doing all right. Around here the bums or the mexicans would have eat her in week 1.
KFC needs to make this a nationwide commercial campaign. "Our chicken is so good the chickens eat themselves."
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
he needs a sign that says eet moor kow.

nice
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:21:16 PM EDT
[#11]
"Soylent Red is ........... CHICKEN!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top