Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 6:45:02 PM EDT
I is stumped. I am at the siberian compound (nest egg nuke level) and I have to go through a door and it says console access only. How do I do this? Is it the console that opens the floor door? I have tried that and still can't get the door open. any help?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
BTT
View Quote

I don't know this game but would suggest keep looking and/or go back.  Is there something else you need to do beforehand or is there a hidden console?  Tried it with the floor door both ways?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if it is tha same door you are referring to, but for now, move around the upper-level catwalk... blow out the grating (with flashing red light) and drop down to the tunnel. Kill the guard at the end and climb the ladder; go down that hallway and those doors to your right are the same doors, except you are now on the other side.

Let me know if it's the same set of doors that you are referring to!

FITTER out
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help FITTER, Now I am stuck again. In New York when you run out side the building and your in an ally with a cop car on one end. Where do you go from there?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Try www.gamewinners.com they have walkthroughs on just about every game
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for the help FITTER, Now I am stuck again. In New York when you run out side the building and your in an ally with a cop car on one end. Where do you go from there?
View Quote

You have to do a run/jump from the rail of the hotel fire escape accross the alley, land on a ledge without falling off then make another little jump.  You're at one of the parts I hate about that game.  That "jump/kick/push f3, tab and shift all at the same time from exactly this position and release them all at precisely the right moment so you don't go too far and fall off" bullshit is just frustrating and doesn't add to the game.  You won't find that kind of shit when my company starts turning out shoot'em up games.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#7]
How in the heck do you kill Dekker?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Shoot him.  

A lot.  

Keep moving around so the quad 50s can't get aimed at you.

The belt fed MG seems to work best with either bullets or grenades, followed by the SMG and the pistols.  The slug gun, the shot gun and the microwave thing don't seem to touch him at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top