Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 6:10:53 PM EDT
Bah, trigger discipline isn't that important...

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
She's probably kinda cute when she lets her hair down... Now what's this about triggers?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Its no AR-15, but it looks sick...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd bang her
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#4]
She's really cute, don't much care for the gun.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not all that important when there is no firing pin in the weapon and it's unloaded.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#6]
i'd do her
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
thats the best they could do? (gun and the girl)
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

thats the best they could do? (gun and the girl)

Beretta RX-4

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's not all that important when there is no firing pin in the weapon and it's unloaded.

I beg to differ. I always keep the finger off the trigger. Even if the mag is out of the weapon, ammo is in a different room, and even if the bolt is out of the gun.

Its always smart to keep practicing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I beg to differ. I always keep the finger off the trigger. Even if the mag is out of the weapon, ammo is in a different room, and even if the bolt is out of the gun.

So you never dryfire?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

Snap caps + weapon pointed at the dirt FTW
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

Not really...except in certain cases (rimfires).

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Its no AR-15, but it looks sick...

Yea, I kinda like it too.

Not that it matters. Those of us living in what used to be a free country, The United States of America, will never be able to buy it. It's for the saftey of the Chilrenn, you know.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

She's probably kinda cute when she lets her hair down... Now what's this about triggers?

She's smiling because she's not wearing pants, and she knows you all are arguing about her trigger finger.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

I do a lot of dryfire practice.  It really helps with trigger pull and sight picture.  It's not bad for most weapons.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd hit it
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

I do a lot of dryfire practice.  It really helps with trigger pull and sight picture.  It's not bad for most weapons.

What he said, I don't dryfire with my rimfires or my XD's...but everything else is fair game.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#20]
It looks way better in that pic.

still wouldn't buy one. Unless performance is extraordinary. Which i highly doubt.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

What he said, I don't dryfire with my rimfires or my XD's...but everything else is fair game.

They actually make a "snap cap" for .22 rimfires. Its just a piece of orange rubber (kinda like the Magpul dummy rounds).
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

So you do not "always keep the finger off the trigger. Even if the mag is out of the
weapon, ammo is in a different room, and even if the bolt is out of the
gun."  As your previous post stated.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

They actually make a "snap cap" for .22 rimfires. Its just a piece of orange rubber (kinda like the Magpul dummy rounds).

I know...I own snapcaps for my 22s and for my XD's.  There is just no need for them in most firearms.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you never dryfire?

Thats bad for the weapon

So you do not "always keep the finger off the trigger. Even if the mag is out of theweapon, ammo is in a different room, and even if the bolt is out of thegun."  As your previous post stated.

That's what I was getting at.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't recall seeing a trigger.  She's hot.  I'd hit that many, many times.

Wait, there was a gun IN that picture?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#26]
I want to see the lower half also.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:47:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Some serious whiners on here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top