User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 11:21:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
dupe
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Kid was taking hits with no sign of defending himself.  His father failed in this respect.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't complain to me. You turn off the search function in General Discussion, that's what you get.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Search works in GD if you are a team member.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't complain to me. You turn off the search function in General Discussion, that's what you get.

search works just fine for me
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats fucked up....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Kid was taking hits with no sign of defending himself.  His father failed in this respect.

If you do anything to protect yourself, you get the same punishment as the guy who started it.

Stupid PC crap!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's odd, works for me too
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Well he was obviously he was doing something racist he's white
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Feel sorry for the old kid.... Glad my children.... well never mind I'll shut up now....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#11]
The search function didn't work for me before I paid.  Because it doesn't work for those who haven't paid then dupes are the inevitable result and are not the fault of the person posting.

Also, it is rude, just bad manners, to call dupe on posts.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The search function didn't work for me before I paid.  Because it doesn't work for those who haven't paid then dupes are the inevitable result and are not the fault of the person posting.

Lol, manners has nothing to do with GD. Its like a day at school when theres a substitute teacher.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, manners has nothing to do with GD. Its like a day at school when theres a substitute teacher.

I lol'ed at that one. Gotta remember it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This should be posted at the top of every page in GD!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's been here for 4 fucking years.  Is it your premise that the OP is so stupid that in 4 years he has not yet figured out the "team-member/search-functionality" connection?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't say what I want to. Damn CoC
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#17]
I will never allow my children to have to deal with people like that at school. No matter where we have to move to.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's rude to just post "dupe"...posting a link to said "dupe" is the gentlemanly thing to do.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's rude to just post "dupe"...posting a link to said "dupe" is the gentlemanly thing to do.

+1 Unless you post a link to said dupe, it will generally be disregarded.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dupe.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Although I think race was a motive,  this type of bullying goes on all the time in schools. White on White Black on Black, etc. The problem is there is no punishment for the perps. Kick them out . Make mom & dad pay for private school. If the kid in the video was hurt I hope he male some $ on these pieces of shit including the bus driver. Let the shits walk. Ansd for every day they don't walk to school, they get another day to walk to school.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Search works in GD if you are a team member.

And I still don't use it before I post a thread.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#23]
If I was that kid then I'd be the one getting charged with a hate crime
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you do anything to protect yourself, you get the same punishment as the guy who started it. Stupid PC crap!

Yep. My son got jumped by three kids and went it was done two of the three need medical attention. My son got a 10 suspension for defending himself. The Teachers that witnessed it all said he was defending himself. The Principle said he went to far and was no longer in a self defence mode but was now an aggressor.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Hmm... the brakes don't work on the bus, either that or the driver has more restraint than I do.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you do anything to protect yourself, you get the same punishment as the guy who started it. Stupid PC crap!

Yep. My son got jumped by three kids and went it was done two of the three need medical attention. My son got a 10 suspension for defending himself. The Teachers that witnessed it all said he was defending himself. The Principle said he went to far and was no longer in a self defence mode but was now an aggressor.

When I was in high school I watched a teacher try to subdue a fight, he wound up holding one guy while the other beat his face in.

ETA: the kid he held wasn't the one who started the fight.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I wish that white kid would have come up with a knife,and gutted one of those hood rats like a fuckin fish!
Fuckin pussy learned the hard way,ignoring the problem,will not cause it to go away.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Although I think race was a motive,  this type of bullying goes on all the time in schools. White on White Black on Black, etc. The problem is there is no punishment for the perps. Kick them out . Make mom & dad pay for private school. If the kid in the video was hurt I hope he male some $ on these pieces of shit including the bus driver. Let the shits walk. Ansd for every day they don't walk to school, they get another day to walk to school.

How could it be racial there is a white kid on the left laughing too as its going on and the  curly headed guy from Bad Santa is sitting in the front. Nobody attacked him.  
I thought the entire thing was an argument over a seat.  

The Bus Driver is a piece of crap for not controlling the kids on board and the little bastards all need to be kicked out of school .
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How could it be racial there is a white kid on the left laughing too as its going on and the  curly headed guy from Bad Santa is sitting in the front. Nobody attacked him.  

The Bus Driver is a piece of crap for not controlling the kids on board and the little bastards all need to be kicked out of school .

The bus driver was doing his job, if he would have done more he would open himself up to discipline and liability. If you can afford it private school is the way to go because they can still discipline the pouer little childrens.

ETA: that's why I'm not a bus driver, I'd have hit the brakes so hard they all would have hit the back of the seat in front of them!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
ETA: that's why I'm not a bus driver, I'd have hit the brakes so hard they all would have hit the back of the seat in front of them windshield/firewall!

Repaired
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your son deserves a medal and it sounds like the principal needs his ass kicked.

I have told my daughter the same thing my parents told me, NEVER start any thing or throw the first punch BUT if you get punched . I will  fully support any action you take to retaliate (kick their ass) until they are no longer a threat to you. If anyone (PC administration) doesn't approve of your actions to defend yourself  I will be more than willing to come to school and explain to them why you did what you did.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#32]
bu driver is a brother,
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's odd, works for me too

Me too......

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your son deserves a medal and it sounds like the principal needs his ass kicked.

I have told my daughter the same thing my parents told me, NEVER start any thing or throw the first punch BUT if you get punched . I will  fully support any action you take to retaliate (kick their ass) until they are no longer a threat to you. If anyone (PC administration) doesn't approve of your actions to defend yourself  I will be more than willing to come to school and explain to them why you did what you did.

You and I are cut from the same cloth. My son and I spend 6 of those 10 days camping and shooting and riding our quads. He may have been suspended but he was not in trouble at home. Oddly enough he does not get pick on or bullied at school either.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I wish that white kid would have come up with a knife,and gutted one of those hood rats like a fuckin fish!
Fuckin pussy learned the hard way,ignoring the problem,will not cause it to go away.

That's exactly what I was thinking just now...   Adapt and Overcome.  I would have stabbed the perp in the face with a simple pen/pencil a few dozen times until he quite jerking around on the floor if I had nothing else.

I won't admit to the things I've had to carry to school as a teen just to ensure my protection.  Fortunately people knew not to screw around with me, I always meant business.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Bus driver should have wheeled that bus into the local PD.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Homeschooling FTW
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not an argument.  The black kid just thought it would be cool to act tough in front of his friends and not let the white kid sit down next to him. It didn't seem like there were a whole lot of extra seats on the bus.  A bunch of punk ass bitches for not helping him out.

Althought the bus driver may have been too scared to get involved, he didn't stop the bus or call for help fast enough.  The driver will lose his job and the white kid's family will sue and their son won't have to work for a long portion of his life.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Against that many fucking hood rats egging each other on. Right.... you would get your ass killed because then all of them would jump in at once.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I will never allow my children to have to deal with people like that at school. No matter where we have to move to.

Mine either... thats why I live in a town where it's... 96.07% white & 0.44% Black...... Mayberry FTW  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top