Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 11:12:14 AM EDT
I live in a garden style apartment, where they have like small fenced in patios and everyone has a private entrance.   (no hallway or main entrance) .  Well I had grilled steaks earlier and pushed the grill closer to the building when i was done using it.  I had both windows in my living room open but the blinds closed so I couldn't see out there.  I'm not the most tacticool person in the world, thank god it wasn't really a bg because I probably would have lost this battle.  But I heard banging on the window screen that woke me up as well as the grill moving (3 am).  I grabbed my cz85 (had a loaded mag in it but no round in the chamber)  I chambered a round and said you better say something or your going to have 16 rounds coming your way.  No response, but the banging around continued.  I charged the window and moved the blinds and see a raccoon staring back at me... I went outside with a broom and he ran away.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
7/10

No blading.

(and in before "Cool Story Bro"
)
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Had the same thing happen with a Possum. Except I opened the window and hit it with a can of beans. It ran pretty fast.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Had the same thing happen with a Possum. Except I opened the window and hit it with a can of beans. It ran pretty fast.

I couldn't believe how much racket an animal that small can make.  I was almost convinced that it was a 200 pound man strung out on drugs or something before I looked.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
You should have fired. A mask is a target indicator man!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#5]
should have shot it. they can make a lot of noise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top