Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 3:48:16 PM EDT
Here is video of Rush Limbaugh today blasting President Obama and Michelle for trashing American Health Care. He was reacting to Michelle Obama's comments today that the U.S. Health Care System is "unacceptable." Limbaugh points out that instead of being grateful for America's great quality of Health Care, they constantly trash America.

VIDEO
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That's because they HATE America.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta love Rush.

Him and Beck are doing the yeoman's work in saving this country.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed O'Riley the last couple of nights
claiming to have toted the water on exposing
Acorn along with Beck. Now, that was news to me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I noticed O'Riley the last couple of nights
claiming to have toted the water on exposing
Acorn along with Beck. Now, that was news to me.

Even my wife noticed it and started to laugh!
Ol' Windbag Bill is starting to feel the heat from Glenn's ratings and is trying to tie himself to his efforts/audience any way he can.
Lately I find myself flipping the channel more often during O'Riley. Mostly its because of his fence strattling B.S. and the fact that his show is a big QVC or Home Shopoping Network for his junk. It reminds me of the part in Spaceballs where Yogurt is showing the Spaceballs merchandise: Spaceballs the luncgbox, Spaceballs the flamethrower, Spaceballs the toilet paper................. O'Riley's "The Factor" crap is printed on just about everything. Jeezus, who the hell wants a "Get the Barney" bumper sticker anyway.

Time to switch time slots around: Beck at 8pm, Hannity at 9pm, and Ol' Bill at 7pm.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
What the hell does she care for...Wookies go to the animal hospital!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top