Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 3:06:04 PM EDT
What’s under Obama’s Skin?

He is the first “Black President”. But how black is he? Or Red?

BHO was abandoned by his Father; raised by his white mother and “typical white person” grandmother, he searched for his black identity. And he found it in radicalism, Chicago's racial politics and, spiritually, in the Reverend Jeremiah (“G-D Damn America!”) Wright.

But he layered that Afro-father-hood fixation over his white upbringing.

His manner seems rather pompous, even imperious. He is always talking, and talking down, to any, and every, audience he is lecturing.

Where, the Left wonders, is the “change”? Bush’s policies seem intact, if a little twisted. And yes, they are twisted left, but there is no major left turn. Just the stale ideas of the ‘60s.

In one of H. Beam Pipers’ Science Fiction stories, a young nobleman with extreme left-wing tendencies enables a cabal of underprivileged terrorists until they turn from underdogs to wolves. Then his inbred aristocratic ego overwhelms the college-veneer liberalism, and converts his shallow egalitarianism into a atitude fit for a dictatorial Royal Governor.

How deep is Obama’s Radical-Red belief system?  

Apparently not very. He seems more concerned with looking presidential, having unopposed approval and even adoration, than in accomplishing any too-Left ideological goals. Maybe the “Typical White Person” is shining through, and will put the breaks on the tendency toward ambitious grandiosity.

Thankfully for the Country, Constitution, and Bill of Rights, it seems that for narcissists, approval is more important than “accomplishments”.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I do believe you will find Soros under O's skin...................
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you post the source for that so I can send the link to friends.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Pelosi and a small computer.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Sorry, I am the source.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]

This!!!!!!!

I humbly bow down to our new lizard overlords!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#7]
What's under that skin?

Pure, liquid shit.  Just pure shit.

The cranial cavity is filled with a more solidified form of turd.

And that's about it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#8]
The man is trying to destroy the private sector and rebuild it with industry that's 100% controlled by the government.  He's bypassing the constitution by appointing Czars and giving them the power that constitutionally appointed positions normally have.  He's trying to transfer the power of both the judicial and the legislative, and not transfer it to the executive, but to himself and his Czars.  

And you don't see a hard left turn in any of this?  I find that somewhat hard to believe.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#9]
The man is trying to destroy the private sector and rebuild it with industry that's 100% controlled by the government. He's bypassing the constitution by appointing Czars and giving them the power that constitutionally appointed positions normally have. He's trying to transfer the power of both the judicial and the legislative, and not transfer it to the executive, but to himself and his Czars.

And you don't see a hard left turn in any of this? I find that somewhat hard to believe.

All '60s ideas, already 'turned' to; and how hard is he trying? Where is the Assault Rifle Ban? Holder wanted to ban all firearms; the media began the Mexico Drug-Gun chant. And public opinion shut it down.

I've dealt with narcissists; they want your approval, adoration and worship. They may try to argue, even fight with you. But they know there is a hierarchal structure to society, and they need to fit in. Massive public opinion stopped the Assault Rifle Ban cold.

Now heath care is dead. He keeps on trying, but he will not succeed, because he is afraid of what YOU think of him.

Under that thin black skin is a frightened child looking for approval- Daddy’s approval.

And he can never get it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#10]
He is in a new world now this is America not the ghettos of Chicago. America is not chicago. He needs to make decisions for the good of the  American people and not show so much of his Arrogance . America wont stand for  Arrogance , capitolism or communism or a fucking dictator!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What’s under Obama’s Skin?

He is the first “Black President”. But how black is he? Or Red?

BHO was abandoned by his Father; raised by his white mother and “typical white person” grandmother, he searched for his black identity. And he found it in radicalism, Chicago's racial politics and, spiritually, in the Reverend Jeremiah (“G-D Damn America!”) Wright.

But he layered that Afro-father-hood fixation over his white upbringing.

His manner seems rather pompous, even imperious. He is always talking, and talking down, to any, and every, audience he is lecturing.

Where, the Left wonders, is the “change”? Bush’s policies seem intact, if a little twisted. And yes, they are twisted left, but there is no major left turn. Just the stale ideas of the ‘60s.

In one of H. Beam Pipers’ Science Fiction stories, a young nobleman with extreme left-wing tendencies enables a cabal of underprivileged terrorists until they turn from underdogs to wolves. Then his inbred aristocratic ego overwhelms the college-veneer liberalism, and converts his shallow egalitarianism into a atitude fit for a dictatorial Royal Governor.

How deep is Obama’s Radical-Red belief system?

Apparently not very. He seems more concerned with looking presidential, having unopposed approval and even adoration, than in accomplishing any too-Left ideological goals. Maybe the “Typical White Person” is shining through, and will put the breaks on the tendency toward ambitious grandiosity.

Thankfully for the Country, Constitution, and Bill of Rights, it seems that for narcissists, approval is more important than “accomplishments”.

Since you wrote this crap, you must believe it. Therefore you must either be an Øbamabot, blinded by the Ones brilliance. Or not very observant yourself!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Since you wrote this crap, you must believe it. Therefore you must either be an Øbamabot, blinded by the Ones brilliance. Or not very observant yourself!!

Well, there are some people with problems that can't be solved. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#13]
STUPID THATS WHAT [
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sorry, I am the source.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Maggots.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sorry, I am the source.

Yeah. I know. Reading comprehension. It would be nice if they got it, but it's at the Fuck Obama level.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top