Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 12:47:57 PM EDT
Just a thought, What if every conservative lucky enough to still have a job were to take 2 weeks off with no pay? This would cut the Fed tax receipts and choke these worthless fucks out of existence. Is this feasible? Other than the people being already short on cash, short term pain might lead to long term gain. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Like I told people here, it would crush small business as well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
It's also called "Shrugging"

It's not just the "industrialists" that go on strike, pretty much everyone with any kind of ability start to disappear.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's also called "Shrugging"

http://www.louisvillehotbytes.com/atlas.jpg

It's not just the "industrialists" that go on strike, pretty much everyone with any kind of ability start to disappear.

I talk to more and more people who are starting to get fed up.
Just today I spoke with a strong producer in their department that is sick and tired of carrying the load.
It seems every day I meet more and more folks who have reached the saturation point...working to the edges of their ability so that the masters can reduce the playing fieldd to the lowest common denominator and 'spread the wealth' around.

So many Dagny Taggart's are meeting a whole lot of Franciso's.....and the tide is starting to change.
I dont think that the left really understands the ramifications of thier actions.

We can choose to stop...and many of us will.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like it would be easier for everyone to just cheat on their taxes, that way you don't have to starve while you're not paying taxes.  If enough people do it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top