Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 12:23:51 PM EDT
Today I got in my Primary Arms M3 Clone and added it to the AR. Now I'm really just a FDE Aimpoint rubber cover, a sling and rail covers from being finished. Here is what's in it so far. I know some people will question me for not going with an Aimpoint. I probably will when I get back from Afghanistan but on my budget right now this is a fun substitute. I've included some before and after pics too. Let me know what ya'll think!

-Armalite M15A4 upper
-DPMS lower
-Magpul CTR
-Magpul MIAD
Magpul BUS
- Midwest Industries 10" Free Float rail
- Viking Tactical Flashlight mount with a Surefire 6P
-Primary Arms M3 Clone on cantilver mount.

Without further ado...pictures!

Before:

During:

After (yeah, the dillos got a bit excited by it):

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]
How is the optic?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good! I'm still working on my first build, just waiting on a rear sight and an optic.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like it...it's plenty bright for shooting outside on a bright day on the 5 or 6 setting of the 7 settings. It's also aluminum and really feels durable and the glass is clear. The guy who runs Primary arms has torture tested the crap out of them and so have a lot of members. I have yet to shoot it. But will on monday and plan on posting here.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Finished rifle?  I didn't know there was such a thing.  Mine are like money pits.  Endless mods and upgrades; always some new and better or different or I just get in heat for something and MUST FUCKING HAVE IT!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Finished rifle?  I didn't know there was such a thing.  Mine are like money pits.  Endless mods and upgrades; always some new and better or different or I just get in heat for something and MUST FUCKING HAVE IT!!!!

+1

although my changes have slowed considerably in the last couple years.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I figure if I "finish" one out...that's a good excuse to give the wife for why I MUST HAVE another

Stategery my friends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top