Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 10:39:11 AM EDT
I'll be going to the gun show in Lexington Ky this weekend.  I am hoping to find a M&P Ar15.  I have a S&W pre-war model 10 38spl, that I am going to take to see about a trade.  It is the original nickel plating.  It was handed down to me and just sits in it's case.  I suppose you could call it a safe queen.  I would love to get into the AR craze.  My 40 cal is also a S&W.  So I am real partial to that brand.  Any certain booth I should be looking for?  It will be my first gun show.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#1]
check out your hometown forum..should be able to get some good feedback.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I would look at them all and see where the best deals are. There are always that one guy that will give a little better deal, so don't go straight to a table or two and trade. Shop around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top