Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 10:23:44 AM EDT
My GPS (205) ended up broken while out on a boat stuffed in a backpack. When off it looked OK, but when you turned it on it looked like broken glass.

The unit was not registered, but I had tried to register it and had a login ID. Something was wrong at the time, probably my POS 'puter.  Garmin hooked up the registration over the phone and issued a return number and quoted $69 plus tax.

I shipped it on a Thursday, they received it the next Thursday, and it was back in my hands the following Thursday. Two weeks turn around with 8 transit days and 4 weekend days. In and out from them in less than two days. The charge was done the day it docked to me, not when it was shipped.

I was pleased.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top