Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 9:16:02 AM EDT
Here is video of Fox News' Megyn Kelly talking with Andrew Breitbart this morning about the ACORN Scandal, and the way the media has covered it.

Breitbart hammered CNN for their coverage of the ACORN Scandal, pointing out how they have repeatedly allowed themselves to be a conduit for the ACORN line.

Breitbart said they rolled the videos out like they did in order to set "traps" for ACORN and the Mainstream Media.

Breitbart said ACORN's claim James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles were kicked out of numerous ACORN offices is "false." In fact, he said "there are more videos to come," including videos from some of the offices ACORN claimed they were kicked out of!

He said they have offered for O'Keefe and Giles to go on CNN for interviews if CNN would run the video.

VIDEO
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#1]
but but c.n.n. are fair and balanced journalists...........................LOLOLOL  fucking suck puppets for the left.  c.n.n. has ZERO credibility.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
but but c.n.n. are fair and balanced journalists...........................LOLOLOL  fucking suck puppets for the left.  c.n.n. has ZERO credibility.

Most "journalist" are Propagandist.

Ask any journalism student about the "Gatekeepers" speech they get from their college professors.  They are taught they should frame the information for the viewer nowadays not provide the facts and let the viewer decide.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask any journalism student about the "Gatekeepers" speech they get from their college professors.  They are taught they should frame the information for the viewer nowadays not provide the facts and let the viewer decide.

Yep.  If you listen you can even hear the buzzwords of the side supported by the particular media outlet in unrelated coverage.  Case in point––-listen to ATC or Morning Edition over the next couple days and tell me how many times you hear the phrase "fired up" in all sorts of articles.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here is video of Fox News' Megyn Kelly talking with Andrew Breitbart this morning about the ACORN Scandal, and the way the media has covered it.

Breitbart hammered CNN for their coverage of the ACORN Scandal, pointing out how they have repeatedly allowed themselves to be a conduit for the ACORN line.

Breitbart said they rolled the videos out like they did in order to set "traps" for ACORN and the Mainstream Media.

Breitbart said ACORN's claim James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles were kicked out of numerous ACORN offices is "false." In fact, he said "there are more videos to come," including videos from some of the offices ACORN claimed they were kicked out of!

He said they have offered for O'Keefe and Giles to go on CNN for interviews if CNN would run the video.

VIDEO

This oughta be good

My little brother watches CNN, I have no idea how/why . I think he doesn't see how CNN just goes to bat for the teflon messiah every time something like this comes along.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  If you listen you can even hear the buzzwords of the side supported by the particular media outlet in unrelated coverage.  Case in point––-listen to ATC or Morning Edition over the next couple days and tell me how many times you hear the phrase "fired up" in all sorts of articles.

c.n.n. reads demoncrap news releases as if they were the words of God.  propaganda 101.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#6]
The people who are doing this should be given a friggin medal!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

c.n.n. reads demoncrap news releases as if they were the words of God.  propaganda 101.

i love how they can comment on what the executive branch is doing- without once saying "obama"
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#8]
FUCK CNN!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My little brother watches CNN, I have no idea how/why . I think he doesn't see how CNN just goes to bat for the teflon messiah every time something like this comes along.

When my younger brothers screwed up I would pin them down and give them red bellies.

You have your work cut out for you.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I love how they just took out 2 birds with one stone.

Keep flapping your gums scumbags
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Just heard from brieghtbart on savage that another "blockbuster" coming out next week ––-nothing to do with acorn

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#12]
All journalist get their news from the same talking points.

99% of journalists are scum in the same vein as lawyers.  

They want to be part of the state run media.  They're just barely educated shills for the administration, so of course they won't report on Acorn.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#13]
ACORN CEO Big Bertha Lewis says ACORN is 99% black and brown and white James O'Keefe coming in dressed as a pimp is racist somehow, and his mother wouldn't be pleased.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
ACORN CEO Big Bertha Lewis says ACORN is 99% black and brown and white James O'Keefe coming in dressed as a pimp is racist somehow, and his mother wouldn't be pleased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCzKaxDxWk  

Cliff notes from "Bertha" :

"I got nuthin' "
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Amazing stuff.

This couple singlehandedly brought down ACORN, and on top of that, are doing huge further damage to the credibility of the MSM. I'm loving every minute!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Incredible

I guy and a chick in a chinchilla coat invest $1300 and practically bring down a hugh corrupt democratic machine, change the national debate, and even threaten to tar the white house with this shit

fucking AA
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm glad I watched that; I hadn't realized that O'Keefe was the guy that punked Planned Parenthood about their racist background.

Phone Call

Article

More:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0s4UdySLkg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLjGQnTVg8&feature=related
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The people who are doing this should be given a friggin medal!

+10000

News work like this used to be awarded Pulitzer Prizes. Think about it, this work is as big as Watergate...except it dethrones liberals so it won't be recognized.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Those kids have restored some of my hope for the coming generation. I really thought that the young ones didn't care anymore.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Looking forward to the new videos.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#21]

The amazing thing about this is the fact that ACORN was so emboldened to believe that they could do anything that they wanted to do and get away with it.  All this, because they knew that they were protected by the Dems in Congress and the MSM.

...and because of that, they felt that they could do and say anything without repercussion....and so they built themselves up higher and higher, ever more brazen than they were the day before.

Until, a couple of wet-behind-the-ears college kids went out and did what any responsible journalist could have done.

They stepped up to ACORN, gave it a kick and now the house of cards is tumbling down.

The Dems are scattering so that they don't get hit by the debris and the MSM is pretending that there's a bigger story somewhere else.

Fools.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#22]
On 'Point of View' radio today, a guest (didn't catch who he was) mentioned that Nancy Pelosi might be implicated in this ACORN scam.   Here's hoping.   There is also an article on their site about the ACORN problem and in the last paragraph asks why RICO has not been used.  (same thing I've been wondering)   This question needs to get more play.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Isn't it funny how every news organization has received journalism awards except for Fox News !!!!      
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Beitbart,  O'Keefe and Giles will be remembered as the first heroes of our (hopefully peaceful ) velvet revolution.

They have done unbelievable damage with $1300, a video camera  and Grandma's borrowed fur coat.

They are true Patriots in the 1776 sense of the word.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Head of the ACORN sister organization is hopping mad.

SEIU chief: We won't be silenced by the 'ugly, anti-American' 'lies, stunts and smears' of 'attack dogs, Teabaggers and Glenn Beck'

By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
09/18/09 5:52 PM EDT

Andy Stern, head of the Service Employees International Union, has just released a statement vowing not to be "silenced" by "right wing attack dogs" targeting "progressive individuals" and "community organizations." Stern, whose union has sometimes been linked with the community organizing group ACORN, which yesterday suffered an enormous blow when the House of Representatives voted 345-45 to cut off all federal funds for the organization, said his union will not be intimidated by a right-wing "backlash" that is "fierce, ugly and anti-American." Here is the full text of Stern's statement:

This is a moment of profound change for this country—from kitchen tables to town halls to the floor of the Senate, this nation is engaged in a vigorous and heated debate about how we rebuild our economy, solve our national healthcare crisis and restore the American Dream.

As has always happened when progressive change is in the air, the backlash gets fierce, ugly and anti-American. This time is no different. Right now, there is an insidious and coordinated effort on the part of the extreme right to target individuals and grassroots community groups as a way to silence the voices of women and men who have suffered the most under 8 years of right wing policies.

These extremists will attempt to shut down and shout down anyone with a different point of view.

Let’s be clear who we are talking about—call them attack dogs, call them Teabaggers, call them Glenn Beck––these are the same folks who cheered the policies that crashed our economy. Who make up lies about death panels to try to kill healthcare reform. Who scream about democracy while denying workers a voice on the job. Who target anyone who poses a threat to a status quo that for too long has rewarded greedy CEOs while leaving people who work out in the cold.

This is not the America we believe in.

Their lies, their stunts and their smears will not silence us. Glenn Beck, FOX News and their pals have demonstrated that they don’t care about what janitors, security officers, nurses, teachers, and other hardworking Americans go through each day trying to give their kids a better future. But make no mistake—these hardworking women and men will not be the next casualty of the cruel and cheap attempts of a loud and venomous minority to silence people who want to restore the American Dream.

We are going to make sure healthcare is affordable and accessible for every man, woman and child in this country. We are going to demand transparency and accountability in the financial industry. We are going to create a fair and just path to citizenship. We are going to make sure workers get a voice on the job. And we will protect our democracy by calling out those extremists who would silence the voices of women and men who work each day.

link
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#27]

this is great.  watching ACORN squirm and come out with a different, shoot themselves in the foot, response every other day.

and lets not forget that Obama gave ACORN $800,000 to work for him during the campaign.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

SEIU chief: We won't be silenced by the 'ugly, anti-American' 'lies, stunts and smears' of 'attack dogs, Teabaggers and Glenn Beck'

really?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

really?

there be some speculaion there are SEIU videos as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top