Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 9:15:32 AM EDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ugsNSjPLp8

ETA> I have no idea why this refuses to embed....
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Meh.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Been a slow day...

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#3]
lame
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuckin Nasty Girl NCO's.  Shoulda known.  What is sad is that this guy probably wasn't trying to be funny or make a spoof.  He prolly never left the fob and wanted to be able to show this to his buddies so he will go home and expect evryone to think its real.  I used to see the NG FOBBITS taking "action photos" of themselves all over the FOB.  They would get all dressed up in IBA and go sit on a hilltop and have their buddies take photos of them with their rifle slung across their chest with no mag inserted.  But I also knew guys in the reg. Army that did it as well.  hel I even worked with a spec 4 that went home on leave and had his class A's fixed up with E-7 rank and a silver star and all kinds of prestigious metals.  Funny thing was that he took pics of him and his family together and him all dressed up and the art. 15'd his sorry ass back down to e-3.  

In all honesty though I dont think that is the case with this guy.  But still fuckin stupid anyway.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
gay
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#6]
84 Charlie MoPic ripoff done very poorly.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#7]
No magazine in the weapon...but it shoots!!

LAME.

-KW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top