Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 8:44:11 AM EDT
Everyone write to the governor and help us out in Kalifornia. There is no address requested on the email form so all Americans can write and voice your opinion.

Email him at www.gov.ca.gov/interact. Type your name and e-mail address, select 'gun control' under "Choose your subject," hit submit and then write your message. You can also call or send a fax to his office at 916-445-2841 or fax at 916-558-3160

For what its worth here's mine:

Dear sir,

In the strongest terms I oppose AB962 as being simply another assault on Californian's freedoms.

I have been a deputy sheriff for 24 1/2 years. I, like the people in the state legislature, took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States. However, legislation such as this does nothing but subvert the Costitution. When these people took that oath were they just mouthing the words with no intent to actually follow thru? I took it seriously and didn't set out on an agenda to undermine it after I was hired.

As a long serving law enforcement officer, well versed in firearms issues, I know this will have no effect on crime. Its not meant to. Its meant as a means to slow people down in exercising their Second Amendment rights and to be a stepping stone to the next restrictive piece of legislation.

Please veto this bill and preserve our freedoms. Gun control has never had anything to do with crime control. Its always been about people control and The People are tired of being controlled.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#1]
This is going to create a new black market for ammo flowing in from NV and AZ. Good job libtards! We have until January 1st to buy cheap and stack deep online. Then we must head to another state to find ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top