Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 8:00:08 AM EDT
Before going over to my neighbor's house to watch the UFC fights on Saturday night, I'm going to stop by Taco Bell and get a bunch of food to take for me and the other guys. If I showed up with a dozen of these badboys would they get eaten? Anyone tried one?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Not yet, but told my wife I'd like to try them...they look really good-especially at that price.

HH
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:28:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The local taco bell is closed since the health dept. found shit in their food.  Again.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The local taco bell is closed since the health dept. found shit in their food.  Again.

ASSHOLE!  

You did that just to get into my head when I pull up to that drive-thru tomorrow night.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#4]
They are fucking awesome!! I had to stop myself from too many of them. I was eating 10 or 11 a day. Had no time to go grocery shopping and would stop and get 6 or 7 for two meals at work then stop on the way home.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Had 2 on saturday, they were OK.  Too much ranch sauce for me, made the bun-slash-taco-slash-tortilla-slash-pita bread mushy, next time maybe I'll try ordering them either with no sauce or light sauce.  I wasn't a big fan of ranch dressing/sauce to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Put the brakes on there, big spender!!

I bet everyone hopes you are their secret Santa at the office Christmas party.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They are fucking awesome!! I had to stop myself from too many of them. I was eating 10 or 11 a day. Had no time to go grocery shopping and would stop and get 6 or 7 for two meals at work then stop on the way home.

"NOT SURE IF SERIOUS"  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
 <––-

Course, maybe it was just the super-shitty quality chicken...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

<––-

Course, maybe it was just the super-shitty quality chicken...

Grade D chicken from the Chernobyl Farms?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top