Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup heard that myself.  

They also say that they are going to be setting up cots in the jail gym for the overflow of protesters who may be arrested.

You know what will be funny/sick; if they don't arrest that many people and they had the capacity to keep those they are letting go in jail.  Now whether they are "petty nonviolent crimes" or not these folks were there for a reason.  Now they'll be free.  

Oh, and I also think that the police will be very busy with all these protesters that criminals might take advantage of it in the rest of town.  Similar to how criminals used the Steelers Superbowl celebration and the funeral for those three murdered cops to go on a crime spree.

Stay frosty.

Saw these guys the other day and then one last night running up the Allegheny river around 6:30 PM:

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I heard those were up and down the river yesterday or the day before. My wife saw" the largest military helicopter she ever saw in her life" flying alongside a smaller one in the south hills area when O-bama was in town that day for the AFL-CIO speech.

I have seen those "Black Helicopters" fly low overhead before. Like 50-100 ft at dusk. The cockpit glows green and they had a red laser (probably FLIR) off the left side.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#3]
With all the Tea Party protests lately being peacefull and crime-free (except for violence from the left) what you want to bet that the MSM makes this cluster-fuck look like it's those same Tea Party Protestors that are trashing Pittsburgh?

I can see the headlines on MSNBC and CNN now...

"Teabaggers turn violent!!!!"
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:26:12 AM EDT
[#4]
This what what a G20 protest looks like...

This is what the MSM will try to claim is a "Tea Party Protest"

Every time, this has happened.  Good luck Pittsburgh!

Get ready
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#5]
ZOMG! SAVE THE PANDAS!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if the city police need volunteers. I gots my own stick.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#7]
WOW that looks like a lot of fun
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I'll stop by Pittsburgh next week on my way to NH... should be interesting if it turns out anything like the RNC last year.

September 24,  2:30pm, Arsenal Park - Unpermitted mass march to G20 summit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I say we give them what they want and open the meeting buildings to them. Let them and the shithead pols and bureaucrats kill each other off. They all suck.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder if the city police need volunteers. I gots my own stick.

They need all the help they can get. They dont have near enough police. Ive heard right around 3000-4000 police, 1000 of which are PSP, are expected and they are asking for municipal deptartments to send more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top