Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
OP.

Do you know that this song is meant to inspire the very people you are against?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

OP.

yep I know the enemy and green day is part of it

I am part of the redneck agenda

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This one's just as stupid Green Day - 21 Guns

I see what you did there and aparently, the site can not afford server space for you to be an ass hole.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

OP.

no

I did not know.

I thought that I would use it for what I posted it for.

If it is negative to the military I am sorry

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?

Green Day.

Also, it was a reference to the Bill O'Riley flip out seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?

Green Day.

Well? is there a song that I should use?

I apologize for posting this song

I wish some one would include me in the opposite game.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?

Green Day.

Well now you know that green day = douchebags.

So are The Offspring.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?

Green Day.

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?

Green Day.

This:

Are you being a smart ass?

fuck yeah?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuckin' thing sucks!

what thing?

Green Day.

This:

Are you being a smart ass?

fuck yeah?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#14]
My enemies:

Stupid, ignorant, overprivledged, narcissistic sandy vagina sheeple that blindly believe in fairy tales, magical messiahs, political heros, big-brother government, and have nothing else to do but complain and demand that the government burden as many people as possible so their fucking feelings don't get hurt.

Shifty, slimy, dirty fucking illegal aliens that drive blinged out brand new escalades, purchased with loans they will not repay, while blaring their fucking circus marachi music through the distorted flea-market stereo system, complete with fucking lamp cord power wire, that they paid for with their social security and welfare money provided to them by taxpayers, while they cruise through my neighborhood and check out my wife's ass while we walk the dog and say some sexual remark in Spanish because they are too fucking stupid and lazy to learn motherfucking english.

Treasonous, vile, evil, poisonous politicans that sell out their constituency and countrymen to the lobbyists and big-interest groups that allow corporations to move hundreds of thousands of American jobs overseas, that pass inane and unconstitutional laws to justify their existence, that avoid taking stands on important issues because they are scared of how it will effect their motherfucking re-election.

Yea... I know my enemy. I'm fucking surrounded by them.

/end rant
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

My enemies:

Stupid, ignorant, overprivledged, narcissistic sandy vagina sheeple that blindly believe in fairy tales, magical messiahs, political heros, big-brother government, and have nothing else to do but complain and demand that the government burden as many people as possible so their fucking feelings don't get hurt.

Shifty, slimy, dirty fucking illegal aliens that drive blinged out brand new escalades, purchased with loans they will not repay, while blaring their fucking circus marachi music through the distorted flea-market stereo system, complete with fucking lamp cord power wire, that they paid for with their social security and welfare money provided to them by taxpayers, while they cruise through my neighborhood and check out my wife's ass while we walk the dog and say some sexual remark in Spanish because they are too fucking stupid and lazy to learn motherfucking english.

Treasonous, vile, evil, poisonous politicans that sell out their constituency and countrymen to the lobbyists and big-interest groups that allow corporations to move hundreds of thousands of American jobs overseas, that pass inane and unconstitutional laws to justify their existence, that avoid taking stands on important issues because they are scared of how it will effect their motherfucking re-election.

/end rant

you have just said blah blah blagh. shut your hore mouth you tool.

I know that you did not mean nothing of what you said.

If you don't delete it now you are nothing but a scapegoat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My enemies:

/end rant

How about you GFYS?

Your posts are retarded. Always.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#17]
AFN plays that Green Day song at least once a day here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
My enemies:

/end rant

Damn dude you have stomp on your junk twice in the first half of a page of your own thread. This after Triptech put it back on course for ya.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top