Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 9:29:30 PM EDT
Is Someone Trying to Sabotage the President? What Side Are You On?

First the audio was leaked of President Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass" for upstaging Taylor Swift at the VMAs, and now the video from the CNBC interview has made its way to the Internet. So "The Insider" asks, is this a case of someone trying to sabotage the president?

In the comments section below, tell us, what side are you on?

In addition to making a comment, you can also take our poll by clicking here.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2852614_Is_Someone_Trying_to_Sabotage_the_President_What_Side_Are_You_On

Unbelievable!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
liberals want to fuck him over so they can blame racist whites
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Apologists never give in, that's the way it is
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is Someone Trying to Sabotage the President? What Side Are You On?

First the audio was leaked of President Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass" for upstaging Taylor Swift at the VMAs, and now the video from the CNBC interview has made its way to the Internet. So "The Insider" asks, is this a case of someone trying to sabotage the president?

In the comments section below, tell us, what side are you on?

In addition to making a comment, you can also take our poll by clicking here.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2852614_Is_Someone_Trying_to_Sabotage_the_President_What_Side_Are_You_On

Unbelievable!

We truly are a nation obsessed with entertainment and celebrities; we are fucked.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Are they serious???

If anything it would make him more popular.........
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Calling a jackass a jackass will HARDLY sabotage the POTUS.

IIRC there have been other POTUS' that have cussed and had it recorded.  Can someone confirm this?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
At first I was asking myself what the fuck Obama has to do with the VMAs and Kanye, and what that had to do with our operation to dethrone The One, then I remembered that he rightly called Kanye a jackass.

Granted this is The Insider, but if you needed proof that the media has gone full-tilt-full-retard, here you go.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#7]

We truly are a nation obsessed with entertainment and celebrities; we are fucked.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#8]

... is someone trying to sabotage oblama?  Duh! It's the racists!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#9]
And I  thought I'd never agree with Obama on anything!

President Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass" for upstaging Taylor Swift at the VMA...

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Conservative radio hammers him all day long, like a dog chasin it's tail.

Same ole shit day in and day out.
They don't talk about the H1N1, accept that it is neccessary???

They don' talk about the Federal reserve getting more power

They quit talking about the Libyan terrorist released by the Scots, after info shows his release was tied to big oil

They don' talk about those dummies that walked into Iran and got caught.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#11]
How is that sabotage?  It is not send a negative image of him.  That is about the only thing I will ever agree with obama on.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Conservative radio hammers him all day long, like a dog chasin it's tail.

Same ole shit day in and day out.
They don't talk about the H1N1, accept that it is neccessary???

They don' talk about the Federal reserve getting more power

They quit talking about the Libyan terrorist released by the Scots, after info shows his release was tied to big oil

They don' talk about those dummies that walked into Iran and got caught.

Is it that hard to change the station?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

IIRC there have been other POTUS' that have cussed and had it recorded.  Can someone confirm this?

Nixon swore like a sailor/trucker/insert other stereotype here.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Obama calling kanye a jackass is pretty cool, it makes me dislike him slightly less. Although obungo aint no real class act himself some of the time, who the hell gives region one DVDs to an english person?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, I think that Barack douchebag is sabotaging Obama.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Obama's doing it to himself. Either by his gross inexperience, complete misunderstanding of the mentality of Americans, or there is another hidden agenda that we havent thought of, he is methodically picking himself apart. Misstep after misstep. His shit is unraveling at an exponential rate, and his lack of experience is obvious.

Hes WAY out of his fucking league.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#17]
pardon me for asking but what "cnbc video"? i searched all over and have no clue what your talking about?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Nope, he's doing a pretty good job of sabotaging himself.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Even Obama cannot control his white half.

Racist.....
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:30:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't for a second believe that ABC the All Barack Channel let anything out that wasn't meant to be out. It was just his clever attempt to endear himself to a lot of people while maintaining distance from it. Setup all the way in my opinion. So this reporter supposedly release thie claim that he said it and just as swiftly retracts it. Then TMZ miracoulouly gets tape of the president from ABC SURE....
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nope, he's doing a pretty good job of sabotaging himself.

this
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:09:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Ok...

I confess...It is I who is causing all the evil in the world when it comes to the
the "struggle" of the oppressed..

It will continue so get over it...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Didn't Cheney get caught on an open mic calling a reporter a dipshit or something?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#24]
zero's doing a great job of it on himself, I'd say.

HH
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#25]
"Leaking" that audio and video was not done to harm Obama.  

It was viewed as an opportunity to ingratiate Obama with the vast majority of Americans... so it was "leaked".

Spin-doctoring at it's finest.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:37:08 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd have to say that Barry Soetero is putting a cramp in the presidents style.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And I  thought I'd never agree with Obama on anything!

President Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass" for upstaging Taylor Swift at the VMA...

Seriously....

If I found out that Obama was happy about Pelosi crying on camera, I'd have to have him to my house for a beer summit.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#28]
I had a friend of mine speechless this AM when she didn't want to agree what is happening in out gov't: Congress sees the writing on the wall and wants to distance itself from Obama and Obama doesn't want to rope himself to a sinking D ship in next year's election.

I can't wait for Harry Reid to start slinging mud in an attempt to keep his seat.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top