Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/17/2009 9:11:59 PM EDT
Just forget it im not getting any advice.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you fucking 12 and in AA classes already?

Go talk to her you pussy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Who has the double facepalm pic?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Okay I havent felt this way about a girl in a long time...

I have not talked to her a lot, and I know its jumping the gun, but I want to get to know her better.

From the little I seen of her she has all the qualities I look for.

I had 4 class meetings so far.  The first day of class we just looked at eachother a few times thats it.  The second class I sat by friends that were in the class and we ended up in a group together with about 6 others.  After class she came and introduced herself to all of us, that was it.

The 3rd class we all got together after class to discuss some homework and she made eye contact a lot and one point out of nowhere smiled at me and I smiled back (just a friendly smile).
Afterwards the group got smaller and it was just 4 of us, we were all outside talking.

4th class I went to the bathroom in middle of class, as I was walking back to the classroom I saw her going to the bathroom also and I did one of those friendly hello smiles and she did it to... I felt hypnotized LOL.

Well anyway that was a long story.  I like her a lot....and I am trying to figure out how I can ask her out.  I am getting a vibe from her that she is interested in me but im not completely sure, it could just be she is friendly. (Eye contact once in a while, smiling, etc)

So what would be the best way for me to ask her out?  I also cannot get her out of my head, and I only get to see her once a week so that also sucks.

-sorry for the long story and sorry for not having pictures.

Apology not accepted.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Pics or GTF out!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#5]
"Hey __________,   can I take you out ______ night?

This shit aint hard.   A man that is straightforward, and honest will go far with women.  Mostly because there arent many men that are straightforward and honest nowdays.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]
"Hey, if your free this weekend I would love to take you to diner, movie, ice cream, etc...."  Try that, don't overthink it...just do it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Some pointers.

It's not rape, it's surprise sex.

She can't scream, "RAPE!" if she can't talk.

SIIHPAPP

Hey, you asked a question about meeting girls on GD.

If you're still reading, ask her if she wants to get a coffee or if she wants to go to the range.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#8]
oh, and

Dude, just tell her the truth. Let her know you're a virgin and you touch yourself at night thinking of her. You'll be in her pants in no time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Ask her over for a sharing of pie.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#10]
If you don't grow some balls and just go talk to her some other dude will.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What are you fucking 12 and in AA classes already?

Go talk to her you pussy.

/thread

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Normally I'm not this blunt, but if you need help from a bunch of guys that are posting on the web, you probably don't have a chance with this chick.

I would do the opposite of whatever ends up being the most posted advise. That might work for you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey [skank] youre decent looking and I notice no one else likes you lets date, but only if I can hit that
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#14]
When does school end again?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#15]
well after you stalk her some more, you can be like, sup. and she'll be like. umm like why are you like following me around everwhere like idk why u r following me and like stuff.

then you can be like yo did you see kanye on the vmas it was like so phat.

then she'll be like oh em gee i know i was like oh em gee no way.
ah to be 13 again.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:17:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you don't grow some balls and just go talk to her some other dude will.

Yep. Then you'll get that jealous feeling, when you really shouldn't because it could be you talking to her if you weren't such a pussy.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTWHOWCIM*
*In before the "win her over with chloroform" image macro.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

IBTWHOWCIM*
*In before the "win her over with chloroform" image macro.
i was going to use that one but i figured he hasn't had that as a spelling word yet.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

ah to be 13 again.

those were the days

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's how the pros do it.

"Hey, my goo bazooka is twitching for a target and you're lookin hot."

Instant win.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#21]
'Lay down bitch, we are going to fuck."

*Shrug*

It worked once.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:...So what would be the best way for me to ask her out?  I also cannot get her out of my head, and I only get to see her once a week so that also sucks...

She's just a girl, dude.  Tell her how it sucks that you only get to see her once a week, and that you'd like to do something about that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#23]
also try

you look like you're jonesin' for a bonesin'
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So what would be the best way for me to ask her out?  I also cannot get her out of my head, and I only get to see her once a week so that also sucks.

I've asked out almost a dozen girls in college and never got turned down and this is what I asked: "Wanna meet for lunch this week at the xxxx (insert favorite spot here)?" Lunch has no pressure and it's a set amount of time. Asking her out for a night date first can be too much. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#26]

you gonna do that all night?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#27]
One word:      Chloroform.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Okay I havent felt this way about a girl in a long time...

I have not talked to her a lot, and I know its jumping the gun, but I want to get to know her better.

From the little I seen of her she has all the qualities I look for.

I had 4 class meetings so far.  The first day of class we just looked at eachother a few times thats it.  The second class I sat by friends that were in the class and we ended up in a group together with about 6 others.  After class she came and introduced herself to all of us, that was it.

The 3rd class we all got together after class to discuss some homework and she made eye contact a lot and one point out of nowhere smiled at me and I smiled back (just a friendly smile).
Afterwards the group got smaller and it was just 4 of us, we were all outside talking.

4th class I went to the bathroom in middle of class, as I was walking back to the classroom I saw her going to the bathroom also and I did one of those friendly hello smiles and she did it to... I felt hypnotized LOL.

Well anyway that was a long story.  I like her a lot....and I am trying to figure out how I can ask her out.  I am getting a vibe from her that she is interested in me but im not completely sure, it could just be she is friendly. (Eye contact once in a while, smiling, etc)

While you are busy being scared of her and hypnotized... some other dude is going to knock the bottom out of it.

Man up and ask her out for some burgers and sex.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
oh, and

http://i27.tinypic.com/2v8n12v.jpg

Dude, just tell her the truth. Let her know you're a virgin and you touch yourself at night thinking of her. You'll be in her pants in no time.

LMAO at that vers of the pic
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:24:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Evidently he thinks it is clever and original.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Im 22...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#33]
didn't you have a similar post a few days ago where 50 people told you to grow some balls?  ask her out.  worst thing she can do is say no.  if she says no, you'll get over it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Yeah, my freshman year of high school was tough too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#35]
what's so special about this chick?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#36]

On a serious note..there is no magic solution. Look for an opportunity where you can catch her by herself.. leaving class maybe? Ask her if you could buy her a coffee/lunch you get the point. You will know if she is interested or not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If another retarded thread calls for it, then yes.

you gonna get the sand out of your vagina any time tonight?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
what's so special about this chick?

Well...

1. Shes very respectful
2. She is well mannered, polite, well spoken
3. She is attractive

Im not 100% sure what it is, because sometimes yea I think a girl is attractive but I dont get "hypnotized" or "sprung" by her... but this girl whenever I see her it kind of brightens my day and when she smiles at me, I just am in a daze when that happens.  Its like one of those evil hot girls in a movie and the main character cant stop thinking about her and falls for her.  (except shes not evil hopefully)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidently he thinks it is clever and original.

Just because you guys love it so much

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Also wanted to add...

Since were in a group, worse case scenario I can get EVERYONES email and I will have hers.

But I dont want to be a loser who tries to hit on / ask a girl out over the internet LOL.

I remember one of our group members as we were leaving the class after we discussed some homework.  He mentioned something like "we should do this often" (referring to getting our group together and going over homework) and she said "yea we could have a study group after class".  So maybe I can get her to study with me.  i want to try to sit directly next to her but this other fat girl in our group is always blocking.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Just man up and ask her out.

If she says no, it is what it is and at least you will feel better about yourself for it.

I don't have some magical dance you can do in front of her to impress her, sorry.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You almost sound creepy in this thread, especially combined with the last thread (which I assume is about the same girl)

This.

That last post...

Are social situations that awkward for you?  Do you realize that by doing what you said would make the situation THAT much more awkward?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"Hey, if your free this weekend I would love to take you to diner, movie, ice cream, etc...."  Try that, don't over think it...just do it.

Best advice on here, just do it and report back with your thanks; it's that easy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#45]
She smiled at you and looked at you. She wants you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#46]
looks like we have another Yale killer in the making

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Yo, Whey8. I’m really happy for you; I’mma let you finish. But John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. was one of the best stalkers of all time! One of the best stalkers of all time!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#48]
SIIHP And Yell I WON!

It has worked for the president so far, why not you?!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Do what I do:

Cry and masturbate.

It keeps things less complicated and you don't have to worry about restraining orders.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

You almost sound creepy in this thread, especially combined with the last thread (which I assume is about the same girl)

When DK-Prof calls you creepy...

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top