Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 8:44:26 PM EDT
as far as I know there are no laws preventing me from painting my spare muzzle brake blaze orange

being a smart ass I would like to paint one orange and need to know if anyone is familiar with any laws that would prevent me from doing this.

I just want it to fool people at the range into thinking I brought an airsoft gun so they crap themselves when it starts spitting out lead
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably not the best idea you've had this month.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Probably not the best idea you've had this month.

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Somebody jokingly said they were going to do this earlier this week to fool the ATF when the big gun ban comes
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I just think it would be humorous to have everyone at the range think I brought an airsoft gun only to find it's not when it makes lots of noise.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just think it would be humorous to have everyone at the range think I brought an airsoft gun only to find it's not when it makes lots of noise.

The cops might not find it as funny, I'm no lawyer, but yea..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Why stop there? Paint the whole damn thing.
Duracoat Bloomburg Collection

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, as far as I know, it's only illegal in NYC, so you could.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
as far as I know there are no laws preventing me from painting my spare muzzle brake blaze orange

being a smart ass I would like to paint one orange and need to know if anyone is familiar with any laws that would prevent me from doing this.

I just want it to fool people at the range into thinking I brought an airsoft gun so they crap themselves when it starts spitting out lead

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

that would basically be fucking hilarious basically.

You should do it

basically
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top