Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 7:36:14 PM EDT
My old motorola headset took a shit, and I can't say I'm sorry.  The sound deadening sucked ass, so it was not even useable with the windows down, let alone the top off while driving.  I've heard good things about the Jawbone prime and the Plantronics Voyager pro (from reviews on CNET).  The Voyager just looks too big to be practical for me though.  

You guys/gals have any input on the best headset?

Oh, and I don't want one to be cool...I can't use my cell on base while driving without one.  Plus they come in handy while driving off base  too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't use them, but I heard "jawbone" is the best....

sounds mighty ghey though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

the jawbone II was rated the best, it works okay but it's a major PITA to keep that little white nub/sensor on your cheek/jawbone for it to work correctly.

i gave up on it and went back to a wired headset

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

the jawbone II was rated the best, it works okay but it's a major PITA to keep that little white nub/sensor on your cheek/jawbone for it to work correctly.

i gave up on it and went back to a wired headset

The plantronics voyager overtook the jawbone as number one...but it's huge.  But I guess it beats wired.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top