Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 4:57:05 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a dupe, I laughed my ass off when I watched this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI&feature=related
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, all his stuff is funny
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't heard that In a while..... hillarious!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Knew this would be it!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
At Edinboro University we had this Philosophy Professor who was hard drinking Irish defrocked priest.They kicked him out for thinking there is absolutely no reason why "Alter Girls" shouldn't be allowed and wouldn't relent.

Anyway, We called him one night......

"Dr. Holloway, our cat is stuck in your tree!!"

Dr. Holloway: "I don't have a tree!"

"Well, thats good because we don't have a cat either!!"

Dr. Holloway: "Heh! Heh! Heh!! That was pretty good who the hell is this?"

For "History of the American Revolution class" we had this major brown noser in the course who if the professor came to a sudden halt would have to be surgically removed, so we had a test coming up and five of us, three guys and two girls were studying together and none of us could figure out what the essay question might be, so we called Brownnoser........

So while my friend is asking him ,me and Kim one of the girls makes eye contact, I was sitting on the bed, she was on a wooden chair we read each others mind....

She starts banging the chair off the floor screaming "Oh baby, Oh baby yes, fuck me! i'm cumming!!!"

I start bouncing on the bed making it sqeak like crazy screaming "Oh yeah, you're so good........Uh! Uh! Uh!"  and breathing heavily.

The look on that nerds face when me and Kim walked into class the next day was priceless...so Kim looks at me and says with a wink "So big boy you gonna do that to me again tonight? You are hung like a clydesdale!!" I thought the bastard was going to melt out of his chair.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]

The first one was really good, the second one was mean but its not something I wouldn't do haha.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Still Good!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#8]
still great
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top