Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 4:49:30 PM EDT
(Not in my companies area) Two occupants on a motor cycle, flipped end over end twice on Interstate 80 above my town.They aren't supposed to give details like that over the radio here.

Then some dipshit gets on and asks "Do they need the rescue truck?"

I'm thinking "NO dumbass, try an engine to wash the blood and chunks off the concrete!"

Been to way too many high speed motorcycle accidents to even remotely think anyone isn't an organ donor in this one.

I've become comfortably numb after 20 years in the business, nothing phases me anymore if the victim is over 5 years old.

Sounds like a Go home and have "Lasagna" type of accident though.

Well, now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

I've seen: On scene amputations by surgeons, Motorcycle accidents, Highway workers who had close encounters with big rigs, Crispy critters,Muliple fliiped cars, People crammed under the front seat of the car by impact from the backseat, Industrial machinery accidents(Definatly closed casket affairs there) Suzuki Tracker full of whoever the parts belonged to after two large car Peterbuilts with full loaded trailers monster trucked them. Believe me when you are picking up parts for 600 yards of highway, parts are parts!! Upside down trucks with squishy drivers, Helicopter accidents(Ever try standing in ankle deep green goo for spraying gypsy moths while cutting up an Huey that is now two feet high upside down...FUN.

It just does not affect me anymore, Yeah though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil........... i volunteered for a life there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top