BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 1:56:24 PM EDT
Yeah Yeah I know, not the best but there are some good stuff and deals

Linky
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I need this and it's well made and priced right with the 20 % off.

Curing oven
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Linky

Their deals aren't bad. I used to buy a few things from them until I bought a hammer to work on my deck. Three swings and the handle broke and I haven't bought from them since.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!

They are having a big parking lot sale here coming up, lots of stuff 50% off.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Linky

Their deals aren't bad. I used to buy a few things from them until I bought a hammer to work on my deck. Three swings and the handle broke and I haven't bought from them since.

As a mechanic I'll shop there for things I know I'll break, modify, or abuse.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks!  I was planning on buying a disposable tool from them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for sharing - I really need another "loaner" tool kit.  You know, the tools you would never use, but allow your friends to borrow?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

thanks for sharing - I really need another "loaner" tool kit.  You know, the tools you would never use, but allow your friends to borrow?  
I have a bucket full of tools like that for the neighbors to borrow.

They don't get the good stuff.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Their stuff is crap, but in most cases it will last long enough to do what the home owner/amateur wants it to do...

Production grade equipment, no chance...

I have both their 20 ton press, and their 1.25 cubic foot concrete mixer, and both do the job.  Although the mixer was a ROYAL pain in the ass to assemble correctly.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The latest NRA magazine had a HF ad with a 20% coupon that expires in December
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Is that only on tools? I need another box of nitrile gloves.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Linky

The only hammer I've seen from them that is good are the sledge hammers.  I wouldn't buy any other hammer from them.  The thing is, they have some great deals in there, and some stuff that's not even worth playing with.  You just gotta look at it and see which is which.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Linky

Thanks dude!

I don't care what other people say, I LOVE Harbor Freight.  I buy tools on an "as needed" basis, and as long as the tool gets the job at hand done, I don't need it to become an heirloom.

Right now I need a hammer drill, that coupon will come in handy.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top