Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 1:02:50 PM EDT
Yes, the President (even capitalized it). The Commander in Chief read the story of a brave soldier and presented his family with the MoH. I've never actually watched it live. Moving event. I despise Obama but today he was the President giving our nation's highest award to the survivors of a young hero.

Unless this happens again I'll revert back to my hate-Obama stance.

BTW, no one so far from OEF or OIF has gotten the CMoH ALIVE, have they? They've all been posthumous, right?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Yes, the President (even capitalized it). The Commander in Chief read the story of a brave soldier and presented his family with the MoH. I've never actually watched it live. Moving event. I despise Obama but today he was the President giving our nation's highest award to the survivors of a young hero.

Unless this happens again I'll revert back to my hate-Obama stance.

BTW, no one so far from OEF or OIF has gotten the CMoH ALIVE, have they? They've all been posthumous, right?

you are correct.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top