User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/17/2009 5:57:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:03:47 AM EDT
[#1]

I HATE FUCKING LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's gonna be bloody!

ETA- Keep making fun of us assholes!  That's right.  Your just fueling our fire!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:03:56 AM EDT
[#2]
i guess were the idiots. i guess we should put down our signs cus he says so and walk lock step with them.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:04:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I only made it 4 minutes in...Geez.  The lefties underestimate what is going on at their peril.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:07:34 AM EDT
[#4]
made it through 1 minute and 30 secs...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:09:05 AM EDT
[#5]
The only idiot I saw was that fine young gentleman behind the desk.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:16:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of that retard.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
fucked my day up
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:24:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What about the retards who misspelled their signs?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]

I, admittedly, did not watch the entire video. Never liked TYT, and never will. I also will not fault anyone for their spelling, or call them 'retards' because they have misspelled something. All that matters to me is they made time in their schedule to come out and stand up for something they believed in.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#10]

An idiot whose only use for America is to use our freedom to hate the country and hope for its failure.It's disgusting that he uses the American flag to hide behind.It's his right,but it distasteful to the extreme.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:32:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm surprised no one told them their signs were misspelled...

Of course, there will be a few tards in any large gathering of people.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:37:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can thank the public education system for that.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Well, sharpies do not have spell check.  I misspell words sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, sharpies do not have spell check.  I misspell words sometimes.

I'll see you tommo.....tomo.....next week
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm surprised no one told them their signs were misspelled...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3627/3446800222_48662bc261.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3486/3913235216_5bfb0fe6eb.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/99380/original.jpg

Of course, there will be a few tards in any large gathering of people.

Morans.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#16]
According to this jackass "60,000" people showed up.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who gives a fuck if they misspelled a word on a sign?

(edited to fix the misspelled word!)

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#18]
His fellow leftists sure do have a monopoly on class:

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Most of the stoned out code pink moveon assholes can't even tie their shoes.  The problem is that they're so unimportant, no one takes any pictures or video.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Errr... ahhhh last time I checked, Mr Bush was a private citizen residing in Texas, so why all the hate bush posters?  I thought their guy was now in office.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:09:43 AM EDT
[#21]
THE YOUNG TURKS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Most of the stoned out code pink moveon assholes can't even tie their shoes.  The problem is that they're so unimportant, no one takes any pictures or video.

I don't think it has to do with unimportance, it has to do with embarrassment. The media agrees with them, but it would embarrass them if they plastered them all over the news. It is funny that when the media goes to a conservative rally, they go out of their way to find people they think will embarrass the conservatives. Nope, no bias there.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also mentions how childish it is for the tea party people to use implicit threats of violence, which is 100% spot on.

People threatening violence against the US government are literally children who shouldn't be taken seriously.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He also mentions how childish it is for the tea party people to use implicit threats of violence, which is 100% spot on.

People threatening violence against the US government are literally children who shouldn't be taken seriously.

So, what are your thoughts on those who use the term "racist" where there is none?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Bush violating the fourth amendment? You mean all those domestic wiretaps that Obama has continued?

Don't know the Constitution? Like the tenth amendment?

"Protesting is American. The problem is the message." So, protesters you agree with are good Americans, protesters you disagree with are unamerican?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Why do you ask for logical thought and solid reasoning from the troll?  He acts the same way is any forum he is in; a race-baiting, liberal hatemonger.  No, fuck that, he is a RACIST.  You heard me Bear, you are simply a RACIST.

I guess racism doesn't really use any sort of logic, does it?  It is simply a knee-jerk reaction right from the heart, eh?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:31:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quick! Change the subject!

Okay, now that you've changed the subject, where in the video was the jackass commie taking things out of context and accusing people of making implicit threats of violence?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:33:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So, what are your thoughts on those who use the term "racist" where there is none?

It's incredibly silly and childish.

The only worse thing is when there is a serious example of racism and someone willfully ignores the fact that there is any racism present (which is actually very often).

Quoted:

Okay, now that you've changed the subject, where in the video was the jackass commie taking things out of context and accusing people of making implicit threats of violence?

You must not have watched the video.  He comments on a couple signs with threats of violence around the middle, and then expounds upon it more from minutes ~10-14.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Errr... ahhhh last time I checked, Mr Bush was a private citizen residing in Texas, so why all the hate bush posters?  I thought their guy was now in office.

Errrr.....ahhhhhhhh..... the pinko commie retard in the video was bitching about things that his side has been doing for decades.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who use the word "literally" in such an egregious manner shouldn't be taken seriously, either.
Yes, disobedience to an out of control .gov is antithetical to historic American values, right?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only worse thing is when there is a serious example of racism and someone willfully ignores the fact that there is any racism present (which is actually very often).

Very often? You must be a racist then.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an assinine non-answer answer.

"Falsely crying racism is bad, except you're all racists, so there are no false cries of racism, in fact, you're all racist for not recognizing the racism"
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#34]
When millions of people show up to protest, with thinly veiled threats of violence, you better fucking pay attention and stop trying to demonize and marginalize them.

No matter what certain liberal troll douchebags on this site think, it's not childish to demand your rights, freedoms, and financial futures at gunpoint if they're not otherwise willing to respect them.  It's not childish to kill over it, either.

What certain liberal troll douchebags don't' understand, is it has nothing to do with race.  It has to do with stealing our children's futures.  And A LOT OF US WILL KILL A LOT OF MOTHERFUCKERS over that.  

So some people better fucking wake up and start paying attention, and quit with the fucking labels and insults.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Falsely crying racism is bad, except you're all racists, so there are no false cries of racism, in fact, you're all racist for not recognizing the racism"

Not racist, just being willfully ignorant of the long and sordid history of racism in the US, along with the lingering effects that are still with us today

Also, in case you missed my edit to an earlier post:

Quoted:

You must not have watched the video.  He comments on a couple signs with threats of violence around the middle, and then expounds upon it more from minutes ~10-14.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I saw a whining libtard deliberately taking things out of context. What do you want to change the subject to next?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I saw a whining libtard deliberately taking things out of context. What do you want to change the subject to next?

Haha, what are you talking about?  Signs that say "We came unarmed this time" and "Where's my gun?" are both thinly veiled threats of violence.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not racist, just being willfully ignorant of the long and sordid history of racism in the US, along with the lingering effects that are still with us today

Yeah, you just said that. That was the assinine non-answer, you just rephrased it.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, what are you talking about?  Signs that say "We came unarmed this time" and "Where's my gun?" are both thinly veiled threats of violence.

In your fanatically biased opinion.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, i'm not the one who is calling a YouTube commentator a communist because he spoke out against my pet political movement (yet didn't in any way put forward any marxist theory or anything except criticism of the Tea Party movement)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#41]
what a fuckin douche, that guy just needs to keep his fuckin mouth shut

eta, ignore the troll
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#42]
I love the way he emphasises that these morons spent their own money to be there...  like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I love the way he emphasises that these morons spent their own money to be there...  like it's a bad thing.

He did say that was fine, he was just amazed at how influential Glenn Beck is (and then later talks about how dangerous that influence is).
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#45]
I could only take about thirty seconds of that ass wipe.  WTF, where do they come from.  Was that guy a  birth defect, born with no brain?  He doesn't have a clue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#46]
apparently young turk is a synonym to bitcheyed fucking asshat.  who knew?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:22:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, i'm not the one who is calling a YouTube commentator a communist because he spoke out against my pet political movement (yet didn't in any way put forward any marxist theory or anything except criticism of the Tea Party movement)

Quick! Change the subject! Run around in circles!

Leftist = commie.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Yes, some of the signs went too far, but is that saying that everyone there supports those signs...No. There are idiots on both sides, we use theirs and they use ours. Its not going to change. However, Glenn Beck does not advocate violence. He says do not do it with guns. But I guess this guy watches so much Glenn Beck that he knows better.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I could only take about thirty seconds of that ass wipe.  WTF, where do they come from.  Was that guy a  birth defect, born with no brain?  He doesn't have a clue.

The funniest thing is he fancies himself a "young turk" ("A young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations") while completely parroting the MSM.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top