Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/16/2009 1:58:46 PM EDT
I guess im not getting all the love you guys feel for this guy.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6C6E6ayh4U

This guy has co-opted the liberty movement and is a disgrace to all things liberty.
Maybe watching the vid will make some of you guys cry on demand like he does!

Napolitano is the real deal. He needs his own show
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]

He has an online show at Fox news and it's a disgrace. Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell and Alex Jones are frequent guests.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah a supposed Libertarian poster chiming in when things are starting to look better seeing if he can do more divide and conquer damage.

Should have stopped reading at the Glen Beck is a neo-con stupidly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice splice job they did. Anyone who listens to him knows where he stands on the issues. He was for the Patriot Act and then wanted a sunset provision.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This guy has co-opted the liberty movement and is a disgrace to all things liberty.

The video would have a lot more credibility if he actually finished a sentence. When you have edit parts of a sentence to get someone to say what you want.

You only convince the choir.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He has an online show at Fox news and it's a disgrace. Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell and Alex Jones are frequent guests.

I know he has an online show but he needs to go mainstream. As far as his guests are concerned, they are at the heart of the liberty movement and not out to make a buck off of it like that dingleberry Glenn Beck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I seen that the other day too.

Then I studied who Rupert Murdoch was.

Then I started trying to figure out why Beck decided to turn a new leaf. Im confused about what is really going on.

I think the BIGGEST issue is: where are the Republican's in this fight? This seems to make me think the whole fucking thing is some contrived conspiracy.

Im confused and watching skeptically. I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The video would have a lot more credibility if he actually finished a sentence. When you have edit parts of a sentence to get someone to say what you want.

Agree here the video did have cuts in it at inopportune times.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Every day Glenn says things that could easily be manipulated. Every day. Including today.

Full context, or gtfo.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]
OP, this thread, it will not end the way you think it will end.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Every day Glenn says things that could easily be manipulated. Every day. Including today.

Full context, or gtfo.

+1

And he's right, Ron Paul has a lot of great policies, beliefs, and ideas but he also has a lot that are just batshit insane...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Seriously, what the fuck is a neo-con other than "conservative that liberals don't like"?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you that gullible
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Seriously, what the fuck is a neo-con other than "conservative that liberals don't like"?

Neo-con lost any real meaning years ago, it is now simply a pejorative used by idiots.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neo-con lost any real meaning years ago, it is now simply a pejorative used by idiots.

Yep.  Anyone who uses the term "neo-con" automatically gets 50 points deducted from their estimated IQ.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Then I started trying to figure out why Beck decided to turn a new leaf. Im confused about what is really going on.

I think the BIGGEST issue is: where are the Republican's in this fight? This seems to make me think the whole fucking thing is some contrived conspiracy.

The republicans have been in bed with the democrats for a long time now. They are one and the same if you havent figured it out yet. George Bush laid the groundwork for the new boy king. With exception of a few patriots in both parties, there is no difference between democrat and republican to me anymore. People need to stop living in that left right mindset because thats how we ended up in this mess.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I think very highly of GB AND Judge Napolitano.

HH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Michael Moore would have been very proud of that little video.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
OP, this thread, it will not end the way you think it will end.

Allow me to enlighten you on the facts on Alex Jones...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.   Sort of like the term "Zionists",  it's only good for identifying who NOT to listen too when you hear someone use it in conversation.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#21]
GTFO
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

A neo-conservative is basically a liberal-lite. I don't think I would group Beck with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Neo-conservatism is a term almost exclusively used by the enemies of
America's liberation of Iraq. There is no 'neo-conservative' movement
in the United States. When there was one, it was made up of former
Democrats who embraced the welfare state but supported Ronald Reagan's
Cold War policies against the Soviet bloc. Today 'neo-conservatism'
identifies those who believe in an aggressive policy against radical
Islam and the global terrorists.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#23]
If you are a liberty loving individual and truly have liberty in your heart you would be ashamed and disgusted at this weasels co-opting of the 9/11 tragedy to start his 9/12 project.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

If you are a liberty loving individual and truly have liberty in your heart you would be ashamed and disgusted at this weasels co-opting of the 9/11 tragedy to start his 9/12 project.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Entertainer, nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wow, troll much? I know the layout at DU sucks, but seriously dude, go home.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Michael Moore would have been very proud of that little video.

Yeah, what he said ^^^^^.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Glenn Beck has done alot of good for our Country in the last few weeks. So please STFU and GTFO!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Thank You. I was just thinking of his shows slogan " The Fusion of Entertainment and Enlightenment" What a place to get the hard facts about whats going on in the world. From a grade A, cry on demand, assclown!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Are you pissed that your ACORN office was shown?

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Technically Neoconservatism is the political philosophy that supports using American economic and military power to intervene in the affairs of other nations. Traditionally, interventionism was a Democratic idea, and was anti-antithetical to Old Guard Conservatives who are traditionally isolationist.

Now-a-days it is used as a pejorative.  At one time it had a meaning to deferentiate between Old Guard Conservatives and the New Conservatives who emerged in the 80's.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank You. I was just thinking of his shows slogan " The Fusion of Entertainment and Enlightenment" What a place to get the hard facts about whats going on in the world. From a grade A, cry on demand, assclown!

Um definately a

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Now Im serious. GTFO
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now Im serious. GTFO

I Concur!!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.   Sort of like the term "Zionists",  it's only good for identifying who NOT to listen too when you hear someone use it in conversation.

+1
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#36]
I agree.  He's no libertarian.  He may lean libertarian on some issues, but overall he is a conservative.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Glenn Beck has done alot of good for our Country in the last few weeks. So please STFU and GTFO!!

Do you mind listing what all he has done good for the country in the last few weeks, because I remember the last few months. How about back in Sept. of 2008 he supported the bailout as the only thing that can save the country. Or how about all his war mongering and statist garbage during Bush's presidency. The only thing he has done for the country in the last few weeks is make sure liberty's teeth are a little less sharp!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
]The video would have a lot more credibility if he actually finished a sentence. When you have edit parts of a sentence to get someone to say what you want.

Well, that cunt Jon Stewart does it regularly and calls it "comedy" and all his pseudo-intellectual college age viewers believe him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wow  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:36:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Beck is firing for effect. Results speak for themselves.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um definately a

That happens to be Beck's radio show slogan.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you mind listing what all he has done good for the country in the last few weeks, because I remember the last few months. How about back in Sept. of 2008 he supported the bailout as the only thing that can save the country.
Or how about all his war mongering and statist garbage during Bush's presidency. The only thing he has done for the country in the last few weeks is make sure liberty's teeth are a little less sharp!

Beck never supported the Bailouts.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Did someone just fart? The only noise that comes from buttholes is a fart right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Anyone who uses the term "neo-con" automatically gets 50 points deducted from their estimated IQ.

Negative Ghostrider, in this instance you'd have less than zero.  Not possible in IQ counts.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, troll much? I know the layout at DU sucks, but seriously dude, go home.

If they can't even fix their own website, do we really trust them to fix healthcare?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#47]
OP...FO
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#48]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

People need to forget the republicans. I think they are no better than the democrats. Aren't you guys sick of being sold out yet. I might show some interest in republicans if someone would grow a pair and tell the truth for once in their useless fucking lives. Michael Steele is nothing but a limp dick wet noodle. Don't get me wrong, given a choice I would side with republicans but only out of desperation and lack of options. Until someone comes forth with info that starts sending the useless washington lifers to prison, I will have no faith in either party. That's where Glenn Beck is quickly becoming an American icon, because he is telling the truth with no sugar coating. I swear if I hear Oreilly give obama the "benefit of the doubt" one more fucking time I'll never watch him again, it's already hard enough. Oh, it was good to hear that Beck may have #1 of 56 lined up.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top