Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 1:20:20 PM EDT
I think the term is offensive, to call middle class moms, fathers, children, grandparents etc "Teabaggers" is very degrading and defammatory. The working middle class is becoming a minority in this country and we should be protected from others. The proper term is Constitutionalist-American, dont get me wrong. If one Constitutionalist-American wants to call another one "Teabagger" thats fine. But its not alright for politicians, liberals and the welfare class to call us such. This is our word and only we can use it.
Now my real question. Is this stupid enough to start emailing to politicians and liberal newsmedia and organizations every time they use the term teabagger. Or can someone come up with something better we can all use as a form letter to send out every time someone uses it as an insult.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not ignore it and continue loading mags?  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
who cares, the term 'yankee' was a similar attack the brittish used towards us, and look how well that turned out for them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
You need a poll.  My thread on this subject was kind of inconclusive:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=927420
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd rather be the teabagger than the teabagee.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I know many grown, working women who are proud teabaggers.

I remember when my brother told my mom about the sexual connotation.  She said, "I wish I could do that to them!"

Our opponents are the ones who gets their panties in a bunch when they think someone has called them a name.  Not us.

Water, meet duck's back.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#7]
OH, now you're gonna get it!  Ask me how I know.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
US-       Teabaggers

THEM-  Teabagged

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Youre missing the point.

You cant seem to discuss logic and facts with most politicians, liberals and those with their hands out.

As soon as you say 1+1=2 they call you a racist. So why not play their game and throw it right back at them. They seem to confuse themselves with what the term racist really means so it shouldnt be hard to throw it right back at them when they use a term to describe us.

Just call it our term and like so many terms that people arent in that particular group cannot use.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#10]
My response is always along the lines of, "Teabagger?  I sure am!  Go fetch your girlfriend/wife/mother/sister/daughter and I'll prove it right here."
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Just use the "insult" it against them. If we are teabaggers, than that means we're teabagging the Libs and Obama.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#12]
if they call me a teabagger I just ask them to please not talk while my dick is in your mouth
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Just use the "insult" it against them. If we are teabaggers, than that means we're teabagging the Libs and Obama.

No we need to make teabagger as offensive as all those other biggoted words that do with race/religion.

Use their own tactics against them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Has the bugler trumpted 'Gone Away' yet?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Has the bugler trumpted 'Gone Away' yet?

Ah what?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#16]

i think it's racist against people with teabagging fetishes

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Everyone shoved around at a Town Hall should get a Purple Tea Bag medal made out of a purple tea bag to wear proudly on their chests.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Only Homo loving Democrats love "teabagging" each other. I'm not worried.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I just call the people who call me a teabagger a fuckwad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I just assume that someone that uses "Teabagger" has issues.. you know like some kinda subconscious fixation.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

This and that

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#23]
I think we should embrace the term.  Let them use it and be proud.  We know who we are, what we stand for and what is right.  I don't really care what they call me, but it's kinda catchy and once we get the stigma off the word people will be wearing shirts that say teabagger on the front.  Maybe I should make them and sell them.  Just in case someone here does, you owe me 8% royalty for coming up with the idea. See, I'm a tea bagger and a capitalist.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think the term is offensive, to call middle class moms, fathers, children, grandparents etc "Teabaggers" is very degrading and defammatory. The working middle class is becoming a minority in this country and we should be protected from others. The proper term is Constitutionalist-American, dont get me wrong. If one Constitutionalist-American wants to call another one "Teabagger" thats fine. But its not alright for politicians, liberals and the welfare class to call us such. This is our word and only we can use it.

Now my real question. Is this stupid enough to start emailing to politicians and liberal newsmedia and organizations every time they use the term teabagger. Or can someone come up with something better we can all use as a form letter to send out every time someone uses it as an insult.

No, but it's stupid enough to earn you this:

ETA: You forgot your question mark, good sir.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I think they are going to find out that many of the teabaggers are also riflemen
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, but it's stupid enough to earn you this:

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg
ETA: You forgot your question mark, good sir.

Proof that you should have to take a test before they let you on the internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top