Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2002 10:33:56 PM EDT
"Barbara Grahm and Erskin Moorer of Million-Mom fame have both been convicted in Federal Superior Court of Assault with Intent to Kill While Armed, Aggaravated Assault Wile Armed, Mayhem While Armed, three counts each of Possesion of a Firarm During the Commision of Crime of Violence and other related gun charges," and continues "In addition to the Tec-9 'assault' pistol used in the shooting by Graham, other illegal firearms were found in Graham's home. The Million Moms have repeatedly stated they want every city in America to have gun laws like Washington, DC - so we hope they're now happy." Soldier Of Fortune - March 2002 - Bulletin Board
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quite a post for #4.  Nice name - True but, odd
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder is any of that is true or if it is Soldier of Fortune doing it's Anti-Liberal, Liberal impersonation.

Any Confirmations?  Even with tragedies like these, I'd love for it to be true.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#3]
i thought i heard something about this a few months ago..some MMM woman who's son was murdered went out for revenge with an illegal handgun in D.C.  ....wondering if any of this is true or just rumors???
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A37911-2001Jan23[/url]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:13:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Damm...That's a sad story. I wish she would have got the right one. I would say she wasn't in her right mind when she joined the MMM.They used her just like MADD uses people who have losted someone from a drunk driver.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:28:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't beleive anyone actually got a Tec-9 to get off more than one shot without jamming!!! >gg<
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:46:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I caught this a couple monhs ago in the Washington Post too.  Pretty funny!  I feel sorry for the guy she shot.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:04:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Steve Miller has a line in a song that goes something like, "The question to everyone's answer is usually asked from within."

I think this incident illustrates why so many libs are so self-righteous about gun control--they feel deep down inside they could never be trusted with something so powerful without someday doing something terrible with it.

I'm sure most of us here feel differently about that.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#11]
It's tough to say if your son is in danger...but most of these folks are aware of their deficiencies and are ready to be public about them.

Sorry, in retrospect all I can do is be hopeful. Only you know the truth of the situation.

Good luck.

Scott.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i thought i heard something about this a few months ago..some MMM woman who's son was murdered went out for revenge with an illegal handgun in D.C.  ....wondering if any of this is true or just rumors???
View Quote

I just wish she had gotten the right guy.  I'd rather see her become a convert than a convict.

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A37911-2001Jan23[/url]
View Quote

Still, the women from Million Moms are backing her at her trial. The group's president, Bernadette Trowell, has come to court to show her support, even though Trowell cannot sit in the courtroom because she may be called as a witness.
View Quote

[:(!]
What a bullshit article!
She put an innocent person in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, and the Washington Post make her out to be a victm.
Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! [pissed]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[:(!]
What a bullshit article!
She put an innocent person in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, and the Washington Post make her out to be a victm.
Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! [pissed]
View Quote

True enough.   Imagine what the article would say if it had been somebody like you or me who pulled the trigger.

"Police find illegal arsenal in compound of crazed gunman.."

On the other hand, we'd probably at least be more careful get the right guy.  We'd be charged anyway.

Hope the victim manages to empty the MMM till, as much as I abhor what P.I. lawsuits have become.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh that's good.   Here's some other good news:  Last year's 'Million Mom March" turned in only about 200 marchers.

I guess the other 999,800 marchers couldn't drag their fat asses away from Oprah.

CJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top