Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/15/2009 1:01:21 PM EDT
Man I hate even getting into relationships because it is so painful when it ends.. There was a little bit of age difference between us, she is 30 and i am 24..  I need to find a place to meet women besides bars.  I know I have to stop being such a pussy, but I take break-ups pretty hard.  I fall for a woman hard and fast.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Break ups do suck.  I feel for ya.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Post pics in the BOTD forum, it will make us you fell better
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#3]
So why did you it fail?  
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Man I hate even getting into relationships because it is so painful when it ends.. There was a little bit of age difference between us, she is 30 and i am 24..  I need to find a place to meet women besides bars.  I know I have to stop being such a pussy, but I take break-ups pretty hard.  I fall for a woman hard and fast.

Sounds like you need to know the difference between your heart and your dick
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Man I hate even getting into relationships because it is so painful when it ends.. There was a little bit of age difference between us, she is 30 and i am 24.. I need to find a place to meet women besides bars. I know I have to stop being such a pussy, but I take break-ups pretty hard. I fall for a woman hard and fast.

A few kids, a few divorces, child support, alimony, courts, restraining orders, your kid's stepdads, etc...

Have a few of them, and it will cure you of that problem.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#6]
cool story.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#7]

In this realm, time heals all.

Try to keep busy and get your mind off it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#8]

post pics

it'll make us you feel better

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah its sad, but just think about all the hot chics out there!! YOU ARE NOW FREE TO BANG!@!@#~~
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

And just for clarification is she a three input girl?

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
yeah its sad, but just think about all the hot chics out there!! YOU ARE NOW FREE TO BANG!@!@#~~

So is she!

Got pics and her #?

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Just keep telling yourself that most women are truly insane...because it's true.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Hopefully you will be cured of these symptoms before being sucked into a loveless marriage, with kids, divorce, alimony and child support not far behind.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I broke up 3 months ago from a nearly 5 year relationship with a  woman I was 99.999999999999999999% sure I was going to marry soon.

Yeah. I did not know what emotional pain was before 3 months ago.  I know now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#15]
fuck her one last time to get her out of your system.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In this realm, time heals all.

Try to keep busy and get your mind off it.

this

Plus look on the bright side, now you can go out and tag a few strays
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

this

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Men are from Mars, Women are from some Loony Bin.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#19]
...and this too shall pass.

You'll be just fine...hang in there.

HH
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:08:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I broke up 3 months ago from a nearly 5 year relationship with a  woman I was 99.999999999999999999% sure I was going to marry soon.

Yeah. I did not know what emotional pain was before 3 months ago.  I know now.

It beats breaking up after you married.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man I hate even getting into relationships because it is so painful when it ends.. There was a little bit of age difference between us, she is 30 and i am 24.. I need to find a place to meet women besides bars. I know I have to stop being such a pussy, but I take break-ups pretty hard. I fall for a woman hard and fast.

A few kids, a few divorces, child support, alimony, courts, restraining orders, your kid's stepdads, etc...

Have a few of them, and it will cure you of that problem.

This man is wise.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Just get a mental picture of her on the toilet straining and contorted trying to push out a big steamer.....that'll fix you up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#24]
That sucks.

Time to move on and enjoy single life.  You wont even miss her after a while.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Whenever God closes one set of thighs he opens another.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So why did you it fail?  

Well we had a few arguments about a month ago and tried to patch it up.  The arguments were a lot about money.  She asked me to  pay her car payment and stuff and I am currently laid off until october 5th I said no swift and surely, so I don't really have a whole lot of free cash to give away and we had only been dating a few months.  And then we fought because some of her friends are trash (drug addicts) one is a fat whore who's boyfriend is in prison, she has fucked his whole family during this time too.  His dad and his brother, the dog was probably next.  And I never really commented much on it till they started talking crap about me and trying to break the two of us up when they don't even know me.  And I told her I hope that fat whore dies of bone cancer.  

Then we made up and the latest thing was about during the short time we were broken up... She had her myspace status set to single for a total of about 5 hours.  And this d-bag posts a sexually suggestive comment on her myspace and called her "sugar britches".  I never made a big deal out of this, it wasn't her fault.  (Keep in mind also that this is a guy she barely knows, she claims it is a friend of her brothers" I just said delete the comment.  Then the next thing I know they become facebook friends.  And he starts posting daily comments on her profile.  And today I fucking lost it and I stepped in and put him in his place.  And then she said that was really immature and you have trust issues.  Just because he is my facebook friend doesn't mean I am fucking him.  I said "that isn't the point, I don't think you are fucking him"  but it has already been established that he wants more than friendship from you so you shouldn't even have someone like that as a friend while you are in a relationship.  She said she can be friends with whoever she wants.  Although somehow I think if the shoe was on the other foot and I had a single girl with her default picture just of her cleavage calling me sexy and posting comments on my profile that it would not have gone over well.

I haven't been perfect, but I think overall I was in the right.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:13:34 PM EDT
[#27]
There is another thread where a member posted picks of her attractive and available daughter.  

She looks a real catch, but unfortunately, she only dates non-union guys  

sincerely though, the best cure is getting a new, younger model.   Best of luck.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Why not get the union involved and have them FORCE her to date you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wow, is that really necessary?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I just broke up w/ my girlfriend.  Amazingly enough what I felt was relief/freedom.  I think I've already got a replacement who's better for me. :-)  On the other hand, we all know how the preview version of girlfriend x.0 varies from the real product once you buy it.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

There is another thread where a member posted picks of her attractive and available daughter.

She looks a real catch, but unfortunately, she only dates non-union guys

Link?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why did you it fail?  

Well we had a few arguments ............................not have gone over well.

I think you did good......WAY too much drama going on....some people can't live without it...good on you for being able to.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#33]
It gets easier every time.  After a dozen or so more you'll be a pro at it.  Have fun on the rebound.  It's a shameless license to act like a young fool.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It gets easier every time.  After a dozen or so more you'll be a pro at it.  Have fun on the rebound.  It's a shameless license to act like a young fool.

Yeah, I just had a 6 year relationship end back in january, it was devastating.. Basically that was the only girl I ever dated... This one is probably only like my 3rd relationship in my life..  I guess I got some more living to do.  I'm 24 I still have time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So why did you it fail?  

Well we had a few arguments about a month ago and tried to patch it up.  The arguments were a lot about money.  She asked me to  pay her car payment and stuff and I am currently laid off until october 5th I said no swift and surely, so I don't really have a whole lot of free cash to give away and we had only been dating a few months.  And then we fought because some of her friends are trash (drug addicts) one is a fat whore who's boyfriend is in prison, she has fucked his whole family during this time too.  His dad and his brother, the dog was probably next.  And I never really commented much on it till they started talking crap about me and trying to break the two of us up when they don't even know me.  And I told her I hope that fat whore dies of bone cancer.  

Then we made up and the latest thing was about during the short time we were broken up... She had her myspace status set to single for a total of about 5 hours.  And this d-bag posts a sexually suggestive comment on her myspace and called her "sugar britches".  I never made a big deal out of this, it wasn't her fault.  (Keep in mind also that this is a guy she barely knows, she claims it is a friend of her brothers" I just said delete the comment.  Then the next thing I know they become facebook friends.  And he starts posting daily comments on her profile.  And today I fucking lost it and I stepped in and put him in his place.  And then she said that was really immature and you have trust issues.  Just because he is my facebook friend doesn't mean I am fucking him.  I said "that isn't the point, I don't think you are fucking him"  but it has already been established that he wants more than friendship from you so you shouldn't even have someone like that as a friend while you are in a relationship.  She said she can be friends with whoever she wants.  Although somehow I think if the shoe was on the other foot and I had a single girl with her default picture just of her cleavage calling me sexy and posting comments on my profile that it would not have gone over well.

Facebook and myspace are the causes of many relationship problems normally due to shit like your girlfriend was pulling. Ask me how I know.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#36]
The more you do it the easier it gets, when you find the right one you won't have to break up anymore.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
So why did you it fail?  

Facebook and myspace are the causes of many relationship problems normally due to shit like your girlfriend was pulling. Ask me how I know.

Well I guess for women it is, personally I don't find it too hard to keep sexual comments from another woman off my profiles when I am in a relationship with somebody.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I just had a 6 year relationship end back in january, it was devastating.. Basically that was the only girl I ever dated... This one is probably only like my 3rd relationship in my life..  I guess I got some more living to do.  I'm 24 I still have time.

I'm 20 and I need to keep telling myself that.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:24:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
...and this too shall pass.

You'll be just fine...hang in there.

HH

Yep. Sometimes it feels like it will never get better, but it always does. It'll happen sooner than you think.

Be good to yourself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#40]
One thing i've learned from myself and others.  When you stop looking for women the good ones find you.    Your 24, get out and live instead of bar hopping looking for women while sucking down piss warm draft beer.   Plenty of time later to chase tail.    If you have the funds, travel.   If you don't, do what you can.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Of all the pussy assed bullshit...

Man up. There are guys halfway across the world jerking it in a wooden outhouse that smells of shit and diesel because they haven't seen their girlfriends in six month because they're busy getting shot at and blown up while covered in sand and eating the same shitty food every day.

Go get drunk, bang a few whores and get over it. It could be worse.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you need to know the difference between your heart and your dick

The Fruit of the North® knows of what he speaks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You think leaving this behind "sucks"?

I'd hate to hear of a relationship you're glad to leave.

So you won't get to wave at all your arfcom buddies from the Jerry Springer set. I still think you came out ahead.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#44]

I said to myself, "Self, don't click on that.  No good can come of it."  

And then I clicked anyway.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why did you it fail?  

So, from reading this I take it you met her in middle school?

Just kidding, it sucks, be glad it happened before marriage.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#46]
whats so bad about doing whatever you want all the time?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So why did you it fail?  

I stopped giving a shit reading after this.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#49]
When you find the right one, none of this shit will happen.  

I sure don't miss dating....
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#50]

The first step to getting over it is realizing that there is no right or wrong here, because it doesn't matter either way.

Be honest with yourself.  I mean really honest.  If another chick that was twice as hot and did much crazier shit in bed came along you would dump the other chick in a heartbeat.  You didn't love her, you just didn't want to be alone, right?

You are young.   You think you know everything.  Heed my advice, for I have lived through it.

Live with the girl for at least 4 years.  During those 4 years some bad shit better happen, or you have to extend it.  You have to see how a person operates in all aspects of life to know if they are right for you.  Just be truthful up front, and make her do the same.  And for the love of God, stop with the facebook and myspace crap.  (Facebook should only be used to see how hot your old classmates are these days.  Myspace should only be used by 10 year olds)

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top