Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/15/2009 2:03:21 AM EDT
No way, they got the races reversed.
KSDK –– Belleville police are investigating the alleged beating of a 17-year-old boy on a school bus Monday morning.

Police received a complaint of a battery that happened on a bus on the
way to Belleville West High School. Police said the white male student
was beaten by two black male students. Video of the beating was
captured on the bus video camera.

Investigators said that the victim was attempting to find a seat on the
bus and was told by two students he could not sit down next to them.
When he did sit down, one suspect attempted to push him out of his seat
then began punching him in the face and choking him.

Police said the victim again sat down in his seat and after a few
minutes of another student taunting him verbally, the second suspect
walked over to the victim and began striking him in the face. One of
the alleged attackers is 14 and the other 15.

"It's just a sad, sad state I mean what are our kids learning that they
behave like this," said Belleville Police Captain Donald Sax.

Belleville police believe the fight may have been racially motivated.
"We certainly believe by looking at the video that race had some factor
in it.. yes," said Sax.

Belleville West's Superintendent said that any student found to be
involved will be punished to the greatest extent possible by the
district. School officials are looking into how much of the attack the
bus driver witnessed.

Both of the suspects are juveniles and will be petitioned through the court for battery charges on Tuesday.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?aid=108936
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 2:12:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what to say without violating the coc .
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 2:14:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm taking the high road...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 2:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The two suspects' names were not released due to their ages. For the purpose of this report they will be identified as "Hope" and "Change."

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 2:47:41 AM EDT
[#4]
<- This, after I typed a reply, then deleted what I had typed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:01:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I learned one thing when in school from an old neighbor.  Pens and Pencils puncture skin just as easy as a knife when you can use them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:09:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Ignorant creatures.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#8]
That's the high school I want to.  The census said the school is 80%+ is white, but we had some real fucking savages go there, mostly kids from the shit part of town, or kids who were from East St. Louis but "they be stayin' wit they auntie" in district so they don't have to go to East St. Louis schools.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:04:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Typical.....................
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#10]
and so it begins
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I should probably keep my thoughts to myself
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:12:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

and so it continues. begins

Corrected that for you.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:15:26 AM EDT
[#13]
A 17 year old was beat up by a 14 and 15 year old?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:21:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The two suspects' names were not released due to their ages. For the purpose of this report they will be identified as "Hope" and "Change."

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

His mom never married the boys father because he has a penis.

After years of being taught to "Use His Words" he couldn't find any as his ass was being kicked.

Thats my speculation.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:27:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
and so it begins

What function does that response serve? Things like this have happened for decades, and will continue to happen for decades. Is your inane response your attempt to suggest that we are on the cusp of some racial uprising? I can tell from your post count you probably don't get away from the computer a whole lot. Guess what - in the real world things haven't changed much. One beating caught on camera is not indicative of a rapidly deteriorating society.

The four words comprising your response have been so overused on this site that they can't even be used with irony without making the poster look moderately illiterate.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:33:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and so it begins

What function does that response serve? Things like this have happened for decades, and will continue to happen for decades. Is your inane response your attempt to suggest that we are on the cusp of some racial uprising? I can tell from your post count you probably don't get away from the computer a whole lot. Guess what - in the real world things haven't changed much. One beating caught on camera is not indicative of a rapidly deteriorating society.

The four words comprising your response have been so overused on this site that they can't even be used with irony without making the poster look moderately illiterate.

Constipated??  

I took the post, albeit over used, to mean, "so it begins, the usual, expected posts of arfcom related to such an event".  Maybe not.  Maybe mods could just add the use of "so it begins" to the list of COC violations.  LOL  I wish I had that "lighten up Francis" pic....
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:35:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I live less than 10 miles from that area.  It used to be a nice working class neighborhood, but it's been going down hill steadily for the last 10 years.

An honest accounting of the changes I've seen there would get me banned, so it's best that I leave it at that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:45:06 AM EDT
[#19]
dont know what to say. but "my baby aint do nophin"
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:48:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and so it begins

I think that his post count proves that he has been in his Moms basement so long that he was surprised that black folk were allowed on the bus, and those four words were derived from him being startled.

Or maybe, just fuckin maybe it was a little sarcasm. But that is so unlikely you thought it better to call him out as a trendy fag. Go change your rag and take a fuckin midol.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:54:02 AM EDT
[#21]
WoW, what a hi quality video they have there.

This is typical, daily behavior that just happened to be caught on film.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:57:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Welcome ot the "Age of Thuggery"....Brought to you by:

Obama
Black Panthers (rememeber the voter intimidation case that was thrown out?)
Serena WIlliams
Kayne West

It is now accepted that if you are African American, you can be a thug all you want...after all YOU are the victim of years of oppression.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:01:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:07:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I watched the video through asinine pixilation last night.  The white kid didn't fight back so he invited more attacks; a good shot to the nose would probably stop those bullies and expose them as pussies.

Typical teen bullying.

I doubt that , if he fought back the rest of the pack would have jumped in , that's how most predators work in the wild.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:07:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I watched the video through asinine pixilation last night.  The white kid didn't fight back so he invited more attacks; a good shot to the nose would probably stop those bullies and expose them as pussies.

Typical teen bullying.

A portion of or Nation is being taught to survive you need to be as savage a s possible.

The other is being pussified by progressives.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:08:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Typical teen bullying.

What, you want that kid that isn't licensed in Psychology to interrupt their Slave Rage Syndrome therapy?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:12:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Sounds like he learned a valuable lesson.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:22:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and so it begins

cool story bro!

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:28:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Nothing remotely like that ever happened in all the different schools I went to in Tennessee, California, and Missouri.  Of course, that was a long time ago, and several cultures ago.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:29:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Many times, Hope & Change may be very large for their ages...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:32:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and so it begins

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:35:46 AM EDT
[#32]
The judge needs to send them to Serena Williams for mentoring as part of the sentence.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Welcome ot the "Age of Thuggery"....Brought to you by:

Obama
Black Panthers (rememeber the voter intimidation case that was thrown out?)
Serena WIlliams
Kayne West

It is now accepted that if you are African American, you can be a thug all you want...after all YOU are the victim of years of oppression.....

this. It's all I hear anymore. I'm going to make good on my threat to take videos of work converstions I am privy to. These aren't thugs either, but they do represent the mindset of most of black america.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:39:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical teen bullying.

I doubt that , if he fought back the rest of the pack would have jumped in , that's how most predators work in the wild.

And the story would have been twisted around that he pervoked the attack. In this case, it is probably better he didn't fight back. It shows them for what they truly are, which is not COC compliant to say.

And yes, it's been going on for a long time, but it is getting worse. Much worse.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:39:24 AM EDT
[#35]
It is obvious that the white student was probably the verbal aggressor. The poor black victims were just defending themselves from the harsh words in a completely justified manor!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:41:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Nothing remotely like that ever happened in all the different schools I went to in Tennessee, California, and Missouri.  Of course, that was a long time ago, and several cultures ago.

Really? Cause I was in jr high when segragation ended and it's happened at every school I have been to.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:45:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and so it begins

Lighten up, Francis...

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and so it begins

WOW..  this thread changed quickly..

i have to admit i did not see this coming.....  trying to avert the eyes ..but just cant...

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:11:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's the high school I want to.  The census said the school is 80%+ is white, but we had some real fucking savages go there, mostly kids from the shit part of town, or kids who were from East St. Louis but "they be stayin' wit they auntie" in district so they don't have to go to East St. Louis schools.

You didn't have an auntie that lived in the Belleville East school district?

I knew a few people at O'Fallon Township that lived in ESL but said they lived with relative to go to school there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:22:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical teen bullying.

+1.  Saw it more than once back in high school in the early 90s.  As soon as the white kid punched back, his "boys" would've been stomping and teaching the white kid to read nikes.  The real racism in America is black on white violence.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#41]
and was told by two students he could not sit down next to them.

Rosa Parks is spinning in her grave.....  
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Oh my gosh, its a reverse racism hate crime!

Oh the humanity.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and so it begins

and so it begins

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:54:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:00:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am 5'9" 170 - I was always one of the smallest kids in my high school classes.  When I was 18 and living in Aurora, CO I played B-ball almost exclusively with black kids who happened to be 2-4 years younger and 3-6 inches taller.  On the anniversary of the LA riots they were all sitting around discussing what crimes they had committed during the riots and sort of mayhem they were going start if the cops were acquitted a second time.  Theft, assault, etc.  These were all guys from middle class families.  I had known these guys for just about a year and played ball with them everyday. I considered them my friends.  I asked what their intentions were this year.  They all turned and stared at me with out saying a word.  I quietly got my things and left - I never played ball with them again.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You do realize that people come in all shapes and sizes, that these people of varying shapes and sizes mature at different rates, right?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:15:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical teen bullying.

+1.  Saw it more than once back in high school in the early 90s.  As soon as the white kid punched back, his "boys" would've been stomping and teaching the white kid to read nikes.  The real racism in America is black on white violence.

I think you're correct.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Young black males are statistically no more prone to committing violent crime than anyone else.

And Black Community Leaders are no more prone to address racially-motivated crimes if the victim is black than if the perps are black.

Just another isolated incident.

This is no indication of anything other than just some typical schoolyard highjinks and simple shenanigans. I bet they all shook hands after they got off the bus and played kick-the-can or marbles.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:16:40 AM EDT
[#50]
TNS
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top