Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2009 9:24:30 PM EDT
Dr. Timothy McCarthy, while receiving a medical award for creativity,  reported his findings to the Fellows of plastic surgery, concluding with this case study: "Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's Speaker of the House.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Dr. Timothy McCarthy, while receiving a medical award for creativity,  reported his findings to the Fellows of plastic surgery, concluding with this case study: "Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's Speaker of the House.

1985 called and it wants its joke back.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1985 called and it wants its joke back.

Sure, but... who cares?
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
ha... ha... ha....
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dr. Timothy McCarthy, while receiving a medical award for creativity,  reported his findings to the Fellows of plastic surgery, concluding with this case study: "Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train taxi traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's hair and the horse's ass face. I was able to put them together and now she's Speaker of the House Jessica Parker.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:46:39 PM EDT
[#5]
OP was similar to another joke from WWII:

The people who worked on the Manhattan Project were rather forcefully told to 'ambiguate' the facts of their job. One story was that they were manufacturing the front ends of horses, to be shipped to Washington for assembly...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, they can't all be gems...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top