Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2009 2:50:13 PM EDT
Right?

I love Zombie movies, always have.

Last night the kids were doing homework and I was watching the news when something about the swine flu came on.
I asked my 11yr old,  If the Zombies attack what gun you want? "Hmmm I'll grab the Ruger" honey your going to need more than a .22
" Fine the sks then, it feeds better anyway" .
I then asked her older sister " Oh I'm hiding behind you"  Well I guess your Zombie food then

She didn't like that much so we went back and forth untill the wife jumped in "Oh for Petes sake there is no Zombies would you guys knock it off and you stop putting crazy zombie hordes in there heads!!!!!!"

I then spent the next hour explaining to the wife  How to kill zombies and that they are created by a blood borne virus

You would think that after all these years she would have picked a few things, Gsssh

Ya life can be fun sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#1]
My five year old said this the other day when passing a cemetery.

Jack:  "Dad, That's where we pay our respects to our family's. Then sometimes the Zombies come."
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I am so proud of you guys.  You are bringing up the next generation the right way.  It brings a tear to my eyes.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Jack:  "Dad, That's where we pay our respects to our family's. Then sometimes the Zombies come."

awesome

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is AWESOME!!    
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jack: "Dad, That's where we pay our respects to our family's. Then sometimes the Zombies come."

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

If we had a kid, and they said that, my Wife would kick my fucking ass

Thats pretty damn funny though and worth the ass kicking
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Jack: "Dad, That's where we pay our respects to our family's. Then sometimes the Zombies come."

I love it

A few days after watching THE FOG with my Dad we were on our way home from a rare night out and it got really foggy that night.on the low roads

From what Ma tells me I tried to talk the old man into taking a different route. I do remember him saying " Ah dont worry i'll just run the bastards over"
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:25:20 AM EDT
[#8]
My 11 year old was standing at the bottom of the stairs in our house when i asked him whats up he said "how are we gonna rip the stairs out during the zombie invasion"?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:27:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My 11 year old was standing at the bottom of the stairs in our house when i asked him whats up he said "how are we gonna rip the stairs out during the zombie invasion"?

Did  you show him the chainsay in the glass case marked "break only in case of zombie invasion" ?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#10]
For a pretty good zombie movie, check out Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth.

It comes paired with a Ray Milland end-of-the-world survival flick- Panic In Year Zero. Cheap at Amazon. Use it to bump your next order up the 25 bucks for the free shipping.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:37:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I envy you guys, I did ok with my oldest (pro gun, conservative, navy) but any thing I gained with her was destroyed by her younger sister (lib, obamabot, hippy douche bag fucked up POS boyfriend that I want beat to death with my bare hands).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top