Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2002 8:45:51 AM EDT
Hey guys, I'm going on a tv show TOMORROW and need to know if there are any indoor ranges around NYC, Long Island, or within an hour's drive that rent firearms  on premises OR whether they know a range owner that would like publicity on WB11 for their range and could provide either a pistol or AR15 for 20 mins of shooting.  All of which is to be fully compensated for by Warner Bros TV.  THIS IS ANOTHER GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for AR15 owners to present the sporting capabilities of our rifles to the public.  PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#1]
sorry, all my shooting is outdoor, on private property. BUT, on the "general firearm discussion" board, there were many NY residents who replied about ranges. if nobody steps up on this thread, do a search on this site, go about a week back. good luck, this should be great!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, if you do not get any other responses, the place I shoot at is upstate more probably about an hour to 1.5 hr from NYC. Up to 100yrd indoors, they rent rifles and I believe they have a standard 20in for rent. If not I am unemployed and nothing to do... have gun will travel lol. I got an M4 with ACOG your more then welcome to use and plenty of XM193 with 20 and 30 rounder mags. If it comes down to my help let me know how to get in contact, but either way good luck and post up the broadcast time for your segement for us to all see...
I am in Westchester btw...
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:10:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#5]
On Long Island, there's TNT Arms and fireing range in Floral Park.  Pistol/Pistol Calibre only.

Mitchel Field in Hempstead (I think).  They allow rifles but no FMJ, eithe soft point or hollow point.

Both are 20-30 minutes away from NYC (depending on traffic.

Email me if you want Phone Numbers.  I'm not sure of the policy about phone numbers in public.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!  SOB's at WB just killed the idea.  It was ok until they contacted the damn lawyers.  I swear, sometimes I hate my own kind. [:(]  

So instead of sending us out shooting, we're now taking FRIGGIN CAMERAS!  Only good part is I'm getting her in a thong for the shoot!  

Show is Change of Heart, she's my temptress!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Your going to be on change of heart man?

I watch that show, be sure and tell us when it will air.  And try to pork her.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I think there's a place near Nassau colloseum. If your willing to go a bit further east, you can go to the Long Ssland shooting center (lisc.com) in Islip.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#10]
This chick owns her own EMODEL.COM branch in NJ.  Looks like this chick is gonna be a fine piece of ass!  She's from Texas and was all excited to go shooting, but the lawyers nixed it last second, sorry guys, but THANKYOU VERY MUCH for going through the trouble of looking up and responding!  I really appreciate it!
Greg
PS. I'll let you all know when to watch for me!  My GF is on tv every sunday night on "The Education of Max Bickfor" with Richard Dreyfuss (8pm, CBS after 60 Mins.)  Dark curly hair, in almost every student scene.  She's a reoccuring, so just watch for a grey backpack!  

Oh yeah, they sent her out with the guy from the apartment next to me.  Bastards!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think there's a place near Nassau colloseum...
View Quote

That's Mitchel field
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Give westside pistol range a try . their address is 20 west 20 street.
Nice guys
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw a Change of Heart about a year ago where the guy was in the military, I don't remember which branch.  He brought his date to an indoor range and they were shooting a Glock.  What kind of BS is this.  If you can get them to change their mind there are a couple of ranges in Fairfield County CT within an hour from NYC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top