Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2002 4:43:51 AM EDT
Anyone know where I might be able to find parts for these radio's? Specifically the A39 & A40 modules?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Fair Radio Sales in Sandusky Ohio.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:23:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Isin't Sandusky just a suburb of Lima ? I dont know either/or last piece of literature I got from them says Sandusky maybe they just need to update thier letterhead. They had PRC 9 series & 25 series last I checked.
 There may be a few to be had at the radio shop at the local armed forces establishment Ill take a run through on the way home today and see whats in the back room that nobody cares about. Might cost ya sumptin in trade however!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
offctr,,, that would be great, don't know what I have to trade though!! I e-mailed Fair radio and Murphy's Surplus..., waiting for a reply from both,, Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Would they possibly have batteries for the PRC-10 and the CPRC-26??

I have these units and would like to power them up.

FITTER out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top