Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2001 3:06:21 PM EDT
[i]"The $660.00 price is the [b]highest[/b] price for the rifle, it includes shipping to 48 states (wherever legal) BUT doesn't  include transfer."[/i]

Do you mean "lowest"? I really hope that this is a typo. I also noticed that you are still testing other manufacturers. Does this mean that it may not be a Bushmaster??

Anyway, please clarify some of these things for me.

Thanks and stay safe!

riddler

Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#1]
from what i understand bushie was over $800.00 which was more than what most of the people here wanted to pay.mmk
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the forum they created for group purchase info.  

Here's my understanding, they are down to 4 manufacturers (one configuration):  Armalite/Eagle, ASA, Rock River, Oly Arms.  The highest price of the rifle will be $660 shipped, and Bushmaster is OUT of the picture, because they wanted over $1000 for a $800 rifle.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks MMK!

Just the same, $660 for an Armalite still is a good deal anyway. (If it will be an Armalite)
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top