Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2001 3:00:01 PM EDT
I am surprised that no one here has yet posted this information on the disgraceful MMM.

Fraudulent Gun Control Politics At The Million Mom March

by Jim March and Nadja Adolf
                                                    with the help of Angel Shamaya of KeepAndBearArms.com
                                                       and many others who prefer to remain anonymous

March 15, 2001
[URL]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=1953[/URL]

"The dual organizations currently known as the "Million Mom March" have been illegally sucking
                                            tax dollars since 1995 - that we can document so far.  During this entire period and probably
                                            going back further, they deliberately defrauded the City and County of San Francisco,
                                            obtaining huge amounts of free office space and other logistical support under false
                                            pretenses.

This page will prove it.

They've also violated numerous Federal tax statutes; investigations in this area are ongoing.
                                            They won't be able to alter Federal tax statements so it should be safe to publish what we
                                            have so far."

Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah.... the Million Dyke Hike.  Gee, maybe Rosie the Fat Skank Ho-Donnell will have a prison bitch. Oops!  She probably already does...

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess this is the corrolary to "gun people are good people" - "banners are baddies". =)
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Tax exempt organizations like this one and the Jackson's Raindow-Push are breeding grounds for siphoning $$$ to over paid administrators.  However, the fact is that Congress and the IRS are to scared to investigate them.  Why??  Because they carry to much political clout, that's why.  This whole country is corrupt I tell ya.  Sad, Sad,Sad...

sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you expect from organizations that are pampered by the press, boltered by gutless queer loving politicians, and the darlings of the uneducated, mindless masses whose only joy in life if what some shank on the TV tells them to think. Remember Jesse has shown his true colors, and the dykes have shown theirs.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#5]
What do you expect from organizations that are pampered by the press, boltered by gutless queer loving politicians, and the darlings of the uneducated, mindless masses whose only joy in life if what some shank on the TV tells them to think. Remember Jesse has shown his true colors, and the dykes have shown theirs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 12:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
In the same vein, see

[url]http://www.pcvp.org/[/url]

and

[url]http://www.pvs.org/newsite/about/pvsinside.html[/url]

Looks like they're also operating at the same place, and anti-gun.

Link Posted: 3/17/2001 12:29:30 AM EDT
[#7]
What really pisses me off is that the IRS conducted an audit of the NRA that lasted almost a year and never found anything. Yet the damn MMM/BC has been blatantly violating their tax exempt status for over 5 years and is still getting away with it!
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 6:09:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Even more sad is the fact that NOTHING will happen to these MMMer's.  After all, they're part of the "elite" democrat core. [:O]

But, let's pound on our Reps just the same.  maybe we'll get lucky.

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
What really pisses me off is that the IRS conducted an audit of the NRA that lasted almost a year and never found anything. Yet the damn MMM/BC has been blatantly violating their tax exempt status for over 5 years and is still getting away with it!
View Quote

Well, if the MMM gets shafted by the IRS, and the NRA came up squeeky clean, there's no reason to be pissed, is there?  We can always hope....
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#10]
No wonder the Libs never want to give our tax money back, they prefer to slip it out the back door to their buddies.
[pyro]
Reduce the size of goverment and they will stop mis spending our money.
[pyro]
It still pisses me off when I found out my hunting liscence fees were being mis spent.
[frag]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top