Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2002 8:48:54 PM EDT
Hey guys, just got back from the airport and unpacked and wanted to give you guys a run through of what I did while I was down there.

Day One was basically a hurry up and wait scenario.  I get off my flight at 1:15pm, expecting to meet up with 1GUNRUNNER and STOKES by 3:50pm.  I call at about 3:30pm to make sure they made it and was informed that they got bumped and had to drive from some place in California to Vegas - expected ETA 12:01am.  Ain't that a bitch?  Well, I take a shuttle ride from the airport (elapsed time on shuttle: 1 hour and 13 minutes) and get to Circus Circus.  

At Circus Circus I was wandering about, homeless, when this guy who looked kinda lanky and had this cute little nose walks up and says

"You're Matt right?"
"Yeh"
"Jojo, the mall ninja"
"Yeh, that's me, who are you?"
"GECKO45"
"Dude that's so sweet I almost crapped my pants"
"I did"

Well, after the "Oh wow, this is you?!?!" and "Hey is that your hand on my thigh?!?!" we sat down and waited till the Cav Crew to show up.  When the Cav Crew got there SinsitralRifleman, Gecko45 and I went to the midway and arcade at the Circus Circus to play games (all were broken, it sucked).  They we're tired at 11pm so they went to bed and I proceeded to wait in the lobby for GUNRUNNER to show up (1am when I finally got into the room)

DAY 2
Up at 7am sharp to get some grub and head to the show.  1GR and Stokes headed off to the SHOT show via shuttle while I chilled till DVDTRACKER showed up to give me a lift to the show.  Me and DVDTracker hit all the booths in the Firearms and Law Enforcement sections (HEY WE MISSED THE HUNTING AREA!) After the show (See dvdtrackers thread with some pics of me)  1GR, Stokes, and I headed to the Rio and ate this seafood buffet.  it was good.  I MET BROOKE BURKE THERE!!!!!! SHE IS SOOOO HOOOOOTTT!  I got her autograph on her new calander (only $25 USD).  It wasn't signed to the mall ninja though, I was in to much shock of seeing her beauty:

Me: " Ya-Yu-You're B-b-brooke Burke?"
BB: "Hey handsome, my hotel room is 523"
Me:"C-c-can I guh-get your autograph?"
BB: "Sure, my calanders are inside for only 25 dollars, but you can come up to my hotel room tonight and I'll write my name all over you body with my saliva"
Me: "Be right back with that calander"
BB: "I can't wait to see you again, Matt, come see me tonight, okay?

Maybe I embellished a bit and it was paraphrased (she talked dirty to me and asked me to call her grandma, ie "Grandma, when is the oven hot enough to put my dough in?" or "Grandma, why didn't I slide off your lap when you stood up?" 1GR and Stokes headed off to Tommy Rockers but the doorman wouldn't let me in since I wasn't 21.  So I headed off to JJ's wild Nude XXX open 24 hours nekkid womenz dancing place.  5 girls total, 3 were fat, 1 was old, 1 had breast implants, 1 couldn't speak english, 1 was hot(the one with breast implants and tatoos ALL over her body)  I passed out in my room at 1:30 am.

To Be continued:

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Day 3:

Ate at the C2's buffet and that was the worst mistake of my life.  Stuff felt like lead in my belly.  Tonight was the big get together at Tommy Rockers and I was anxious to get there.  I chilled at the show shooting the shit with womenz and some Japanes guyz "The World Greatest Gear" "Gear for Professional"  etc.  HEaded over to Tommy Rockers and met with everyone EXCEPT EdAvila and Goatboy who were to busy recovering from the "Flu".  Then me and an unnnamed member headed over to Deja Vu and spent a combined total of $300 on lap dances and tips for them nekkid womenz that looked so nice.  Met ANTIUSSA and GRIN&Barret along with Gunbert, GunguyR, GPSS to name a few.  Hit the sack at 2:30am.

Day 4:

Glack Party. Nuff said.

Day 5:

Nursed a hangover.  Nuff said.  

More about the show itself tommorrow.

'nite

NSF
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 10:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Day 3:
Ate at the C2's buffet and that was the worst mistake of my life.  Stuff felt like lead in my belly.
View Quote

Dude . . . I kept telling you.  Glad you survived.  They have a special license plate in Nevada for the ones who do.
Then me and an unnnamed member headed over
NSF
View Quote

You've never named your member??  Never mind, I don't wanna know anyway. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh the pictures that are cuming!  If you liked The Mall Ninja; you'll love The Hotel Ninja.  And for the last time JoJo, wipe that stuff off your chin!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
1GR and Stokes headed off to Tommy Rockers but the doorman wouldn't let me in since I wasn't 21.  

NSF
View Quote

This is going to be a long process if you continue to tell the story like no one was there.  He let you in and gave you your ID back but, you stood there and let him redo the math.  You did learn a valuable lesson though - BOLT!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe I embellished a bit and it was paraphrased (she talked dirty to me and asked me to call her grandma, ie "Grandma, when is the oven hot enough to put my dough in?" or "Grandma, why didn't I slide off your lap when you stood up?"
To Be continued:

NSF
View Quote

Grandma.... how about the Great Grandma you were hitting on at the Glock party Monday night!  Thinking of changing your name to the "Mall Giggalo"?  You do anything with that phone number you got from her?

Speaking of the Glock party, I wonder if the State Dept got a complaint call from the Canadians about sticking a national shooting team member between 1GUNRUNNER & antiUSSA. Hey dude, no need to get all huffy & leave!

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:26:49 AM EDT
[#7]
"Excuse me, I'm here to save your marriage..." -- NSF Jojo

"Ummm, now that you're single..." -- Stokes

"You looking for a 14 year old Asian boy..?  We have one that's 18, but he looks 12!" -- 1GUNRUNNER
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Grandma.... how about the Great Grandma you were hitting on at the Glock party Monday night!  Thinking of changing your name to the "Mall Giggalo"?  You do anything with that phone number you got from her?

View Quote

He almost had his name changed to the Geritol Ninja
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:29:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#11]
What is that brown stuff all over the toilet seat?  It sure is a nasty shade of brown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top