Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2002 7:00:46 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/622501/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The Indian makes it sound like they are politicians for their respective country when he says at the beginning of the article, "We have made every effort to extend the hand of friendship to the Pakistani delegation that runs the Amoco Mart's Subway Express,"    However,  The Pakistani fellow puts it a bit less eloquently and admittedly more humorously with, "I come to America to make business, not to be insulted by the son of a New Delhi whore," Ashraf said. "I take my orders from [Subway regional manager] Larry [Ferber], not from son-of-bitch Indian dog who says to me where I mop and where I not mop."  These guys need to get a grip.  The whole premise of the article is funny, look at the picture with "Indian held territory, and Pakistani held territory."  on it.  Just the way it is worded throughout sounds like it should be on MSNBC with Ashleigh Banfield live in Kashmir or something.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys, this article is from [url]www.theonion.com[/url].

[url]www.theonion.com/onion3804/indo-pakistani_tensions.html[/url]

It's a joke. It's only a joke.

Back slowly away from it and no one has to get hurt here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top