Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2002 11:33:53 AM EDT
Pages are taking FOREVER to load since the site came back to life.

Is this happening to you???
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah, i just thought i had crappy connection at work........  (i mean at home, yeah, i'm at home.  i wouldn't be doing this at work.)it's been slow for the last 2 days for me, i couldn't even get on this weekend, i think it's because of the weather conditions.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Me too. It's almost unbearable. Must be sunspots. Or cosmic rays. Yeah, that's what it is. Cosmic rays.
-Tom
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Its slow for me and I am on a T1 line
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm on a T3 at work and the site is running slower than my dial up connection at home.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]
very sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww, but slow is better that nothing at all.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Pages are taking FOREVER to load since the site came back to life.

Is this happening to you???
View Quote

[b][size=5]YES ![/b][/size=5]
I have a cable modem at home and a dedicated T1 at work, it's been real slow...but atleast it's back up !  
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Its slow for me and I am on a T1 line
View Quote

Same here, I am showing about a .5Mbit connection and yet this site is super slow.  [whine]Goatboy fix it please[>(][/whine]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:49:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Even on a fassst system at work, this site is slower than the fishing action on a polluted river.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:50:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm pressed for time right now, but maybe one of us can drop Goatboy an E-mail, and let him know about the trouble.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm pressed for time right now, but maybe one of us can drop Goatboy an E-mail, and let him know about the trouble.

Thanks.
View Quote

I'm about 100% positive that Goatboy already knows about the site problems and will work on it when he gets a chance.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#11]
it's the new software the CIA & FBI have piggybacked onto the server so they can track
all of our posts  [shock]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
it's the new software the CIA & FBI have piggybacked onto the server so they can track
all of our posts  [shock]
View Quote

Tinnnnnnn Foillllll Haaaaaaaaat Onnnnnnnn [peep]

Hal....Hal...is that you?

I can't let you do that Dave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top