Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2002 10:48:46 AM EDT
A bit CRAZY!?  hehe. (Not all of them, just most of them!)  Visited them while ar15.com was down.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Trust me, it is not just you...
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I even think it's gotten worse in the last 6 months.  

One of the more level-headed mods just stepped down. Now, If I had to guess as to why he left, I'd guess its because of some of the [%|] freaks and [whacko] whackos.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Gee?  They seem like a nice bunch of tree-huggin', sandal wearing, have the neighbors over for some apple pie type of folk.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
From discussion to 'armed revolt' in only 2.3 seconds. WOW!!

It seems that they forget the 'rant' part of the "hierarchy of bitching" and go straight for 'tearing out their eyes'.

After saying this, let me assure any lurking asswebbers that I enjoyed the interaction at their site. (Do not tear out my eyes!! I am a card carrying member of GOA!!)
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]
One of their moderators shot at a cop and lead them on a state wide manhunt. If this is how their moderators behave, it makes you wonder about their regular members.

The only thing you can expect by posting over there is ending up on some government "watch" list.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trust me, it is not just you...
View Quote

I used to lurk over there and troll a little every once in a while.  I don't even bother any more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The only thing you can expect by posting over there is ending up on some government "watch" list.
View Quote

And posting here won't????? To hell with 'em.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 3:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One of their moderators shot at a cop and lead them on a state wide manhunt. If this is how their moderators behave, it makes you wonder about their regular members.
View Quote

Ya got your wires crossed there, Brother. The person to which you refer, was indeed an AssaultWeb member (as well as a member of several other boards - to include this one), he was not one of the moderators.

Double check your facts before you post.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By [b]GunnFixr:[/b]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya got your wires crossed there, Brother. The person to which you refer, was indeed an AssaultWeb member (as well as a member of several other boards - to include this one), he was not one of the moderators.

Double check your facts before you post.
View Quote

Amen Brother! Most of us at AW were part of the old AR15.com and are current members here.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#10]
i am a member of bothe boards, and several others. they all have there place.

were a little more subdued, assaultweb is a little more revolutionary, awrm is a little more covert, etc.etc.

i like em all.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Did anybody see the one about the traffic stop, where the guy put the "milita" on standby?

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:55:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did anybody see the one about the traffic stop, where the guy put the "milita" on standby?

View Quote

LOL! "militia on standby",  I caught that one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:51:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top